Part One

Zak's POV

I turned my TV off and texted my lovely and handsome boyfriend, Darryl.

Me
Hey love, wnana come over?

Darryl texted about 3 minutes later

Darryl
Yeah sure, once I feed my dogs

Me
Okkkkk hurrrry im booored

Darryl
I'll try, lol

Me
XD

I put my phone down and waited for Darryl to get here.

Later, he texted me.

Darryl
I'm here

Me
Ok, ill let iu inside

Darryl
Ok!!

I stood up, setting my phone down on my table, and let Darryl inside. "Hey babe, come in" Darryl walked in and smiled at me.

"Hi, Zakey" He kissed me on the cheek and I locked the door.

We walked into my room and laid down on my bed. "How've you been baby?" I asked Darryl, staring into his lovely green eyes.

"Good, you?" Darryl replied, and we held hands.

"Good, I'm always good whenever you're with me" I said, smiling wide.

Darryl blushed and chuckled nervously. "Me too"

Darryl and I have been together for a year and a half. It was a wonderful year with him. I leaned in toward him and mumbled: "Whatcha wanna do?"

"I don't know" Darryl mumbled back.

I turned to face him and slowly buried my face in his neck.

Darryl moaned, startled.

I kissed his neck softly, and I put my hand on his chest. I could feel his heart pounding, mine was too. I gave him love bites and started sucking his soft skin.

Darryl's hand was still in my other hand. He started moaning quietly, as I hit his sweet spot, just underneath his chin. I sucked it real hard, and he let out a moan. Then he quickly covered his mouth.

"What?" I asked.

"George and Harvey might hear us" Darryl muttered, making eye contact with me.

"Don't worry babe, they're out, we're home alone . . ." I trailed off and Darryl's eyes sparked with surprise. I leaned closer again, and sucked his sweet spot, and he moaned softly. I smiled against his neck. I looked up at his face, and I slowly crawled on top of him and started making out with the handsome Darryl muffin.

Darryl was panting, and so was I. He slid his hand up my shirt and on my back.

I smiled against his lips and whispered: "What would you like me to do to you?"

Darryl shivered, and his voice shook: "Anything" he murmured and winked at me.

I smirked and chuckled. I sat up, sitting on his middle area, and I took my hoodie off and threw it beside us. Then I took my shirt off and Darryl smiled at me. I got off him and pulled his shirt off, and his pants off. His bulge stuck up in his underwear. I licked my lower lip and slowly pulled his underwear off.

I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans and took them off. I pulled my underwear off and hopped back onto the bed and made eye contact with Darryl.

"Of all the things I'm gonna do to you" I mumbled and pressed my lips against his, and he smiled and and we started making out for a few minutes. Then I pulled my lips away and looked down at his cock, and smirked. I moved over to it and sat down beside it. I looked up at Darryl and I saw hunger in his eyes, then he looked at me.