Part Four

Zak's POV

Today was the day that I would get to see Darryl in person!! I couldn't wait to see him!

I stepped out of the shower and dried off then got dressed. I looked into the mirror as I combed my black hair. After, I began brushing my teeth, then I heard a knock on the door. I glanced over at the door handle and twisted it and opened the door. There stood George.

"What, George?" I asked.

"Hurry" said George.

"Why?" I asked with confusion. "I wanna look and smell nice for Darryl!" I said as I lifted my hand up in the shape of a half of a heart.

"Cause Darryl is at the airport!" George exclaimed.

I gasped and stared at George. "I'll go as fast as I can!" I yelled and continued brushing my teeth but faster.

"Alright" George murmured and walked away.

*Timeskip to at the airport cuz am lazyyy!*

I kept glancing around for Darryl, excitement and anxiety filled inside my body. Then I saw a tall figure getting off the plane. I gasped and squinted, trying to determine if it was Darryl or not. It was! I sprinted toward him like a bat outta hell!

Darryl looked at me and his mouth widened excitedly and happily. He stretched his arms out, and I jumped into them.

"You're so tall!" I smiled and hugged him.

"You're small" Darryl said with a laugh.

I chuckled. George and Harvey walked up and each of them gave Darryl a hug.

"Welcome to LA, Darryl!" said Harvey.

"Thanks" Darryl mumbled and smiled at me.

*Timeskip againnn!*

Darryl and I sat on my bed, watching TV... together. Then Darryl wrapped his arms around me in a cuddle. I snuggled up beside him.

After the movie finished, I had the urge to kiss him, and so I did...

Darryl kissed me back. That must've turned him on, because he moved his lips from mine to my neck. It felt so nice to actually be kissed by him in person!

Then, unexpectedly, Darryl slid his hand up my shirt and wrapped it around me. I moaned silently and he smiled against my neck.

"You will do what I say, okay, Zakey?" Darryl mumbled in a deep, sexy voice.

"Yes, Darryl," I muttered and Darryl kissed my neck again, giving it love bites every now and then. Then he suddenly pulled my shirt up over my shoulders and put it on the floor.

Darryl moved his lips down to my stomach and kissed it. His soft lips then pressed against my waist. Then he put his hand on my zipper to my pants, and pulled it down.

I was just staring at what was happening, petrified.

Darryl slid my pants off me then looked into my eyes. "Undress me like I undressed you," he ordered me.

I stood up beside him and began pulling his pants off him, but he stopped me. I looked up at him with confusion. "What?" I asked.

"Not the pants yet" he said. "My shirt first"

"Oh, okay" I murmured. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head and dropped it on the floor. I smirked at him, and unzipped his pants. I carefully pulled them off his waist and down his calves, then slowly pulled them off his feet. I put his pants where our shirts were.

Darryl and I were just in our boxers.

Darryl crouched down and pulled mine down and off my legs. He stood back up and stared at me. "Your turn," he murmured deeply.

I nodded. I repeated Darryl's actions, pulling his boxers down off his waist and pulled them from around his ankles. I set them down on my boxers.

We were completely nude now.

Darryl turned and pushed me against the wall. He crouched down and put his mouth around my shaft.

I braced myself, ready for him to start sucking, but he never did. I looked down, confused. He was teasing me. "Please don't tea-" he cut me off.

"Hey, what did I say?" Darryl murmured, again, in a deep voice. "Obey me"

"Yes, Darryl" I dipped my head lower to look at him, then he started sucking. I leaned against the wall for support, and moaned. It was music to Darryl's ears, and he sucked harder. Which made me moan louder.

Then I tried to remember if George and Harvey were home, then I remembered they were out getting food. They left half an hour ago.

Darryl bit the tip of my cock and I yelped in pain. He put his left hand behind me and pushed my body forward as he sucked.

I felt semen go into Darryl's mouth and he swallowed it. He licked semen off the tip of my dick. Then he stood up and pulled me over to the bed.

"Get on your knees, now baby" Darryl groaned.

I obeyed. I jumped excitedly onto the bed and on my knees.

I felt Darryl get behind me. He put his left leg to my side and he held onto my waist, completely in control now. And then he began pushing his cock inside me.

My body became limp with pleasure, but then it started hurting. "Ah! Ouch!" I gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Darryl wailed then groaned. "You're a tight muffin..." he muttered and pushed harder into me.

I buried my face into the sheets on the bed and my hands clenched to fists. I moaned loudly and Darryl began fucking harder.

"I am gonna make you scream my name..." Darryl mumbled in my ear and fucked harder and quicker.

"Mmh..." I moaned. "I~ D~Dar~ryl..." I moaned louder.

Then Darryl pushed deeper into me and I yelped.

"Oh D~Darryl~!" I screamed and I heard Darryl moan with satisfaction.

Darryl began slowing down to a stop. He got off me and I flipped over. I stood up and so did Darryl. He crouched down in front of me and sucked my cock again. I moaned, startled.

Darryl then stopped sucking and stood up straight and stared into my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against my neck. He gave me hickeys and a bunch of kisses.

I moaned quietly and Darryl gripped my shoulders harder. I smiled at him as he stopped and stared into my eyes. We stared into each others eyes for like 5 minutes. Later I pushed Darryl against the wall this time, and kissed his soft skin. He shivered. I began giving his neck love bites.

Darryl put his right hand around my back above my ass.

I crouched down and put my mouth around his shaft and began sucking. I tasted semen pouring in my mouth. I smiled and sucked harder, and more got in my mouth. I swallowed the semen and licked his cock, then continued looking at Darryl's pleased face as I sucked. He closed his eyes and moaned some more, it was music to my ears as well.

I put my right hand on the back of Darryl's thigh, then began sucking harder, and Darryl moaned louder.

"Oh shit Zak~!" Darryl gasped and covered his mouth. I stopped sucking and stared at him. "Language!" he yelled at himself.

I laughed and stood up. We got dressed and we cuddled as we fell asleep.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed that! The next part will come out, hopefully, on the 14th. I might be lying... then after that Part Six will be on Zak's birthday, the 17th. So stay tuned for those parts! There will also be another part to The End Is Always Near on Zak's birthday! ;3 also today and the 14th, idk

VOT OR DIE TMRW!