Chapter 1

Leafs have turned orange and falling indicating that summer has come to an end.

After waking up from what feels like a transmigration period but only a dream, Ming Yu continue to live his life just like the way from before.

Ming Yu worked full time in a cafe, but since college is soon starting for him hence he decided to quit his job at the cafe because the university that he enrolled in is way too far from his workplace.

Ming Yu came from a low income family and ever since his parents passed away, he didn't have anyone else other than himself to rely on as his aunt and uncle didn't care about him at all and often beats him up making him their slave doing all of their chores for them.

With his intelligence, Ming Yu got into Y university which is a well known university in H city that many of the rich kids goes to.

Ming Yu won the youth scholarship which means a lot to him. The youth scholarship covers almost everything for him except for books, thus he decided to stay in the university dorms to make it more convenient for him since Y university is way too far from where he lives as it takes about 5 hours drive from his home to Y university.

Y university is a big university that offers different programs of study. It also offers different study abroad programs for the students.

Ming Yu only have himself to rely on, thus just a week before college starts he pack all of his belongings which is not a lot into his backpack and took an early train to Y university. He didn't tell his aunt or uncle since they never care or pay any attention to him, thus he decided to leave quietly.

Y university has three different types of dorm, where one is for the individual, the second one is where two people share, and the third one is where four people share. The more people share in a dorm, the less expensive it is.

With the youth scholarship, it pays for Ming Yu's dorm and cover his tuition for four years. Ming Yu got the second type of dorm, where he would be sharing with one other person.

By the time Ming Yu arrived at Y university it was already noon.

There weren't many people at the university at the moment as the new semester have yet to begin. There was still a week left before the new semester begins.

Ming Yu got dorm 201. When he got into the dorm, there was no one, but only him at the moment. Inside the dorm, there were two small bed across from each other, a bathroom and on the small counter there was a small microwave.

After cleaning and putting away all of his stuff neatly in the dorm, Ming Yu went out to take a stroll around the university to explore the different buildings.

The university was very big. It didn't take long before Ming Yu got lost. Thank goodness there were signs around the university which help Ming Yu find his way back.

Afterward, Ming Yu went to a nearby convenience store to buy some ramen packages, so that he can eat them later since he didn't have much money on him thus he didn't want to spend a lot of money on food.

Ming Yu had worked full time in the cafe for about almost a month now, thus he did save some money but not a lot, therefore he didn't want to spend money on things that was not necessary since he didn't want to waste any money.

Getting back to the dorm, Ming Yu open one of the ramen package. He add water in the cup of ramen before putting it into the microwave for three minutes.

Thank goodness the dorm have WiFi, however, right after 9 PM all the internet connection would automatically be turned off by the university.

Ming Yu ate his ramen while looking at his phone searching for jobs. He has an old phone that has no service line as he feels that it was not necessary since no one would call him, but more importantly he didn't have money to pay for the monthly charge.