Hey.

9.20.18
11:55 a.m.

Hey.
You see I don't know if you hear me, or if it's just me. But trust me everyday the oxygen gets harder to breathe, or is it just me? I see our face in the shadows, I really want to scream. I hear the whispers in the gunshots, and the teasing in the pills. I see your eyes in the blood drops. I see your grin in the fairy lights, calling to me, tearing me down. You are the most beautiful, yet the most disgusting, vile, absurd, creature I will ever see in my life. You follow me like my fathers words, and throw me around like him too. You scream just like my mother, somehow being worse. You hurt me like the kids, who had no idea what they've done. You scar me like them too. They all say the same thing, the same script, the same notes, as they pretend to hold me close. I am not a miracle! I will never have your dream story within my future because like I said, those are just a Dream. I don't think you should love me, I don't think you should help me! I smile all day, and then I gasp all night, scrounging in my mind for the answers from your lies. Here he is sleeping with every girl he "dates", and there she is killing everyone she fakes. There's the boy as he appears striking them down with every tear they shed for him, where's the girl who spills toxic waste into the mouths of her lovers and then gives them the blame. So please tell me now, who are you, what do you do, how do you treat the ones who slowly spill the contents of their souls into you, dripping even the farthest parts. Stop stomping into my life, telling me your rights, as if I don't know the feeling of pain! You scribe the words on my thighs and I look down every night until I black out from confusion trying to understand what you said. Yet I feel the words I'm looking for, don't even exist in your mind. I'm sorry that I'm so hard to find. Maybe look to the darkest corners of your life in the night time, and whisper your insecurities to me, I'll always be here to shed the light.

12:07p.m.