1

The story of the loser is the greatest in Derry. Everyone looks back on the past of the 90's. but in 2019 rolled around and one house can hold 7 people making everyone happy in their lives. Bev is in school for fashion, Ben is a police woman, Stanley is a teacher in the middle school the losers went to school, Bill helps at the daycare down the street so she is mostly home doing the chores, Richie is a comedian, Eddie is a Doctor, Mike is a engineer. All the losers love their jobs.

No body's POV

Eddie got home from a hard day at work. She was stressed all through out the day, 3 people died and it was Eddie's fault because she was not paying attention. She wanted to go to her room that she shared with Richie and Mike and the other room were Stanley, Ben, Bev, and Bill. She walked into the house and saw MIke, Bev, And Bill sitting on the couch and Stanley walked out of the kitchen and Waved at Eddie and walked to the couch. Eddie tried to ignore them and walk upstairs and went to her room, closed the door and sat against her bed that was made perfectly.

Back downstairs

"Do you think Eddie is okay?" Bev asked the gang, Stanley Shrugged then a loud bang from the front of the house and a screech with a victory dance coming from Richie standing in the door way. Ben was behind her shaking her head, "PAY DAY" Richie screamed, as loud steps coming from up the stair making it's way down them. "I don't think I will get much money this week" The upset eyes fell to the floor and started to water. "Wait what happened Eds?" Eddie walked to the couch and started to cry "I kill 3 people today...", Ring ring, ring ring. Richie got up and walked into the kitchen which was spotless. "Richie, Are you coming or not? I don't wanted too be here by myself." A voice said coming not of the phone loud but they could one that heard the man's voice was Richie. "Yes, I will be there in a few Eddie got into a problem again." Richie replied back "Richie, why do you even care about Eddie? I thought you loved me not him, Or are you lying to me?" Conner Bowers said With anger in his voice. Yes, Richie Tozier was dating Conner bowers, Henry's cousin, The bully and everyone hated that family so Richie didn't tell anyone that. But she really wanted to tell Eddie,That was her best friend after all. Conner hung up with Richie and she walked back to the crying Eddie. "It is going to be okay Eddie! Stop crying, I have to go" Richie exclaimed, Stanley asked "where?" Richie brushed it off her shoulder and said she had tell them later because she really had to go. The losers didn't like of it but what they didn't expect to have Richie come home the next day, They didn't realize that she had fucked the cousin of Henry Bowers, And still Conner was a little dick but not that much to Richie. Everyone knew about them besides the losers and bowers and his gang, Richie still couldn't believe he keep the secret from the losers for a while especially from Eddie, Her best friend, The person that knows more about him than his own family, the person that Richie going to if he got hurt or was a problem, While they were kids they would hangout and sleepover at each others houses almost every night. Richie never wanted to lose Eddie , She loved her with all her heart, But she wasn't gay... Butt that was want she thought. About 2 months later Conner and Richie broke up but didn't stop hanging out being closer than just friends, Richie was heart broken knowing that the reason why they broke up was Conner's cousin, Henry Bowers, The dude broke Richie's fucking face but to Eddie he was always beautiful no matter what someone did to him. 

That night the losers decided to go out but Richie never got home from "work" So Eddie insisted to stay home and wait for him to come home. The front door throw open with tall figure standing there with tears rolling down the beautiful face. Eddie ran over to the tall woman that was crying and asked what happened. Eddie Rushed Richie to the kitchen to fix him up, Richie sat on one of the chairs getting prepared of the stinging that happens when cleaning the cuts. "Eds..." Richie said about to cry Eddie grabbed her hands and Repeated the words " Everything with be okay, I will make sure of it" Eddie promised "But Rich, What Happened?" "The Bowers Gang!" Richie said back trying to scream but sounded very weak. "Oh, Rich" Eddie replied hugging the warm woman, She hugged back making to hug warmer. She never wanted to let go, not after that break up. But she knew that Conner and herself will still hangout but didn't want him to date other girls. Richie couldn't say anything for Eddie about it even though she wanted too, But she didn't. Richie want to sleep crying that night, And Eddie tried to help as much as she could until Richie snapped at her. Edide didn't know what happened and was heartbroken for having her crush but her best friend snap at her. "I DON'T NEED YOU, USELESS, THAT IS WHY YOU KILLED 3 PEOPLE IN ONE DAY WITH 8 HOURS OF WORK. I AM NOT SURPRISED THEY DIDN'T FUCKING FIRE YOU, IF I WAS YOUR BOSS I WANT FIRE YOU THE FIRST TIME I FUCKING SAW YOU..." Richie screamed at the top of his lungs but before all that the losers walked in. Eddie left the room looking down "I knew it... She never liked me.." Eddie claimed to the losers behide grabbing her keys, jacket and phone and slowly walked outside to her car and started to drive off. Beverly ran out of the house screaming at the female in the car to get back inside to talk but she drove away to the clubhouse not having a place to stay. "I just want to get away from the house, I know. All the stuff you said, Richie was true. I am useless, You even said it. Thank you Richie, Thank you for making it very clear." Eddie started to cry, harder than ever. She didn't want to believe it but it was true, even Richie said it.

Dammit, dammit, dammit 

Richie thought, she messed up but she was to busy crying over the one person that was probably going to crush her high school lover. she loved her so much but I don't think she knew that about herself.

Note

SO........ ep 1 it is really bad.... there is already a fight in the house but don't worry it will come back on some, that- that was a hint, for one of the ep's 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE... Unless you don't do Christmas

1198 words in this story