2

It was the next morning and everyone woke up and went down stairs. "What the fuck happened last night?" Bevvy asked worried and scared if something happened to him while he was out. "I yelled at her and she left, I feel bad because I said really rude things and she was just trying to help me" Richie said fixing her shirt before she had to leave for work. 

The door creaked open slowly trying to be quiet but all the losers saw and heard it. They didn't move, The door shut and the thing quietly move it's way to the kitchen where everyone was getting ready to attack to thing that got in the house. The thing turned the corner and mike jump on top of it, she calmed down and realized it was just Eddie. "Eddie!" Bevvy said happy, pushed mike off her and stood her up and looked up and down at her outfit. "What the fuck happened to you? Are you okay?" Bevvy asked Eddie looking her in the eyes. "I'm Fine bevvy" She said happy "I just was sleeping in the club house for the night, That is it" "What happened between you and Richie that made you leave?" He ask worried, Everyone walked to the living room to sit down and talk. But Richie didn't want to sit down, Richie wanted to start over and pretend  she never said anything hurtful to Eddie. " While you guys were out at the club that we all were planning to go but I didn't want to go without Richie and he hasn't got home in a day so I was worried about her. She got home all beaten up and was crying her eyes out and so I wanted to help her, I didn't want anything happen to her and then--" Eddie explained fast until Richie stood up from leaning against the wall "then I yelled at her that i didn't need her and lied that she was useless" Richie started "Eddie can I talk to you alone real quick?" Richie asked "Yup" Eddie stood up and then walked with Richie to the bathroom Eddie turned around to the door shutting it, And locked it... "Eddie I am so sorry, I didn't mean any of that stuff." "But it is true" Eddie started "I know it is true because everyone told me it, You made it clear even though I know i'm useless, All i do it fucking clean, piss people off, and kill their loved ones--" "Eddie Shut up... You are perfect, Yes you might of made a mistake and killed 3 people but it is okay, The only thing that is going to change is the money you will get at the end of this week." 

Eddie POV

I wish she knew how much i love her. But she is probably dating Betty or some other girl that is way to pretty for me to even look at. I want to tell her but she is my best friend, she probably thinks am like a little sister. 

"But Richie, If you gotten beaten up by Henry and his gang, why did you cry all night?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. "I was confused i guess..." "Your lying Richie, your were never confused when he beat us up when we were younger." I yelled at her. " Eddie, I have to go to work. I'm really sorry though." Richie walked to the door. "Richie" she turns around, I get close and hug her. "I hope you have a good day at work and I will be there, At your show with the others, tonight." I back away and smile and Richie smiled back. And she left the bathroom and i followed behind.

 Everyone that was in the living room was gone because there had to go to work and so did I and Richie so we quickly packed our stuff and headed off to work. I got off work at 5 Pm and the show started at 6 Pm so I had at least 30 minutes of doing whatever I wanted. 

I was standing by the front desk giving the information about the last patient to his nurse and then the carrier with a larger lady on it. The people pushing her grabbed me, explaining why she was here. "She fall down her stairs and couldn't get up, She says she broke a bone and she has a knife in her arm bleeding." The lady screamed "It is going to get infected!!!" I realized that it was my mother and got scared if she would ask me to stay after hours with her. We got into the room, "Alice, get my a towel, a alcohol wipe, and Thread and needle Asap" I told alice and asked another nurse to try to calm her down, The nurse made sure she was strapped to the bed so she wouldn't hit me trying to fix her huge cut from the knife that was really stuck in her arm, Alice got all my stuff and I started to remove the knife. Once I got it out of her arm, I wiped the towel on her arm so i could see the wound better. The Cut was way bigger and deeper than I expected, I rubbed the Rubbing alcohol on the large cut so it would not get infected. "Put her asleep!!" I screamed, She fall asleep do to the medicine and I started sewing her skin together, It could around 30 minutes because of how big and deep the cut was. 'The cut can't be this deep and big if she just fall in it' I thought 'but she is a big lady' I finished sewing her up and so I left the room it was 1 Pm 'I will let her sleep and when she wakes up, I want to see what really happened and then she can get a x-ray to see if she has any broken bones'. So I walked up to nurse Alice my insistent and told her what the plan was and I walked away, I walked back into the room and saw that she was wake "Alice come!" I rush to the side of the bed "Eddie bear, It is nice to see you! But I need my doctor." My mother said, "Hey, I am your doctor Mommy" I said smiling. "I have a few questions and after we can get your x-ray to see if you broke anything. okay?" I asked if it was okay and she agreed. "How did you fall?" I asked with my note pad to right them down so I didn't forget them. "Well someone came in the house While I was upstairs and he went upstairs were I was and when I went to go down stairs he stabbed my in the arm and pushed me down the stairs and scream at me asking where Richie and You were and I said I didn't know because you lived somewhere else and I haven't talked to you." She said fast, I can see where I got my speech skills from now. "What did the guy look like?" As I finished up writing the stuff she explained to me. "I saw him before, I think his name was Henry Bowers." I look at my mother and at Alice "Stay with her" I run out of the room Into the front of the hospital and grabbed to phone, I dialled 911 "Hello, 911 What is your Emergency?" I was shaky while I talked "Hello I need your help, This is Dr. Kaspbrak and my mother came into the hospital and she is still her but Henry Bowers was in her house, You know the insane guy. He goes around the town killing people and looking for me and my friends." "Okay, Dr. Kaspbrak We will have The police to search around to town and at Ms. Kaspbrak's house" They said, I thanked them "No, Dr. thank you" I smiled and hang up on them. I thanked to front desk for letting me use the phone and I slowly walked back to the room that my mother was in and I see her sleeping and Alice there cleaning the room from the mess that made when I saved my mother. "Thank you Alice but you can go, I got it" Alice nodded and walked out with the blood towels I used. It was 4:30 Pm and We finished looking at her x-ray's and she was good but she still need to stay in the hospital so her arm could heal. And I didn't want her to have Henry come back to get her again and me having to see her. I mean it was nice to see her, I haven't in a while but I don't want her to control my life like when I was a teen and now I am 23 so not that long ago. 

I had to sign out, It was 5 Pm and I was so excited. I got to see one of Richie's shows with the losers, and after we planned to go out to a party since no one had work because it was Friday even tho I was going to go that day to check on my mother to see if she was okay. 

Bevvy's POV 

Eddie got home and everyone was sit on the couch waiting for her. She walked upstairs and after 20 minutes she came down the stairs. She put on light make-up but made her so cute, She was wearing a knitted sweater that Bill made her because She was bored. and a skirt that was all black and down to her knees but sometimes rolled up to her mid-thigh. Her hair was down for the first time in a while. We were already, and excited, happy. 

Note: 

Hello yes, fun fun fun they are going to a party where everyone drinks and I don't think Eddie remembers that Henry Bowers almost killed his mom looking for him and Richie and Someone might get their heart broken you never know now do we.... Fun,

This story has 1705 words in it.