3

Richie's POV

I stood behind the stage and looking out but making sure no one could see me. I saw Eddie and her adorable outfit, I don't understand what I feel about her, She makes my heart drop but I felt that way about Conner but now I don't know, I like hanging out with him. He is the only one that will play street fighter with me, Because Eddie won't go in cause of all the germs. I like how she cares for other people, She would give up a chance of fun to help someone else. That is what I love about her, I wish I could do the same but I don't even know how to put a band-aid on correctly. That is why I am going to make one of my best shows yet, She deserves it, She deserves Everything, Everyone, All of it.

No one's POV

"Introducing, Richie Tozier" Richie made his way out of the back stage into the main stage that she saw everything. "Oh What's goin' on y'all, What's goin' on." Everyone starts to clap and cheer for Richie "That is what I like to see, This is nice, This is Beautiful thing. Before I Begin I'm gonna tell y'all right now so we all can have a good time okay? Everything I say up here tonight is a joke and is nothing else so I don't want no one can't this stuff serious, I don't need nobody coming up to me after the show" There was little giggles from around to large room. "Talking about who is the funny one now and all that shit" Loud laughter filled the room. "Wanna fight, wanna fight" She starts putting her fists up like she is going to punch someone "I'm actually not a fighter, I'm a little bitch, I will let it be known." Everyone starts dying of laughter "That way we all could be on the same page, I been through to much, I have been robbed man, I have been robbed a lot." Giggles of joy comes out of everyone mouth."Y'all laughing, I'm being serious I have been robbed a lot." But they still laughing, that made Richie smile. "Because that I'm traumatised, I think everybody's out to rob me. I'm always watching my back, my girl hates that she called me a bitch right to my face," everyone laughs again "She does man, because i'm little, a little scared of my girl and she'd say" She points to the ground " Your nothing but a bitch." She looks back at the crowed with a depressed and sad face, and everyone starts laughing and Richie joins in. "She gets so mad, she turns evil and I can't agure with her face-to-face, I got to be on the phone" Everyone Burst out laughing "The other day I was on the phone with her and I said, ' I am not coming home till you learn how to talk to me like a human being, until you do that I will just could driving my car around.' She is like 'You know what Richie Don't come home cause I can't stand your little white ass,matter a fact I hope when you get in your car you start driving really fast on the highway and Until your brakes go out and your car starts speeding up real fast and the wind blow the car door open and you hit your head on the curve in the back of your brain pop out there be a pool of blood right here and a bird comes down and starts piking at the god damn blood but your eyes still open so you can see what is going down." The room sit there 5 minutes laughing there heads for and one snorted loud. " 'Hey babe, hey what you say my phone was breaking up, these tress' she said 'Richie, you think somebody's playing, you better not come home and go to sleep' And how are you supposed to love somebody that I better not come home and go to sleep, She told me she would choke me with a dirty sock until my eyes popped out I swear to god." The show lasted to around hour and 15 minutes and Richie finished the show and Richie walked backstage where his friends were. it was 7:30 Pm and they were going to go out to dinner before to club so they went to Olive Garden. 

750 words