Deiciocho {18}

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

Panic Attack/Nightmare

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Lance woke up slowly, the stead rising and falling of Keith's chest lulling him back to sleep once or twice. After he finally woke up completely, he started to play with his boyfriend's mullet. Braiding and unbraiding little toughs that he could get to without bothering the sleeping half Galra.

Keith growled lowly, catching Lance's attention for a second before the Paladin went back to play with his boyfriend's hair. Keith pulled Lance to him letting out a hiss.

Lance chuckled to himself, shaking Keith's arm. The others grip tightened.
"Keith, wake up," Lance whispered in his ear.
The other growled again, rolling on top of Lance in his sleep. Keith's hold on Lance tightening.

"Mine..." he hissed, burying his head in Lance's back, mumbling things that didn't quite make words to Lance's ears.
"K-Keith? Buddy, come on we're okay, you're asleep. Wake up babe," Lance said, shaking Keith's shoulders.

"GET AWAY!" Keith shrieked, swiping at something in his dream.
Lance started shaking Keith harder.
"HE'S MINE! DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Keith screamed, his nails digging into Lance's back and arms making the other yelp in pain and suprise,"GET AWAY!" he screamed.

"Lance, Keith! What's going on?" Shiro demanded, banging on the door.
Keith's grip tightened again, making Lance cry out.
"I'm coming in!" Shiro shouted, making Keith growl again.

Shiro rushed into the room, relaxing slightly seeing the boys alone. He walk over to the edge of the bed.
"Keith, buddy, you gotta wake up," Shiro says as he rests his hand on Keith's shoulder.

Something in the younger boy snaps. Faster than Lance can comprehend, Keith has Shiro pinned to the floor. His knife at Shiro's throat. Eyes wide, a faint yellow glossing them over. Whether his actions were fulled be fear or rage Lance can't tell. Both of them sit there breathing heavily.

Slowly it dawns on Keith what's going on.

What he's doing.

He pulls back. The Red Paladin pushes himself aginst his bed, tossing the knife away in disgust and fear.

Shiro sits up rubbing his throat. Trying to let everything sink in.

Lance slips off the bed. Gently touching Keith's shoulder. The other jumps back. Pushing Lance away he retreats to a corner, trapping himself between the walls and his desk.

"K-Keith," Shiro starts.
Lance shoots him a glare, making him back down. The cuban crawls over to Kieth slowly. Taking note when to stop, keeping the half breed calm.
"Esta beun," Lance whispers, inching closer, "Esta beun."
(It's okay.)
Keith shackes his head, "No esta beun. Lo jodi."
(It's not okay. I fucked up)

Shiro looks between the two, not quite sure when Keith learned spanish.
"Esta beun, no fue usted culpa, fue un sueño," Lance whispers, now less than a foot away.
(It's okay, it's not your fault, it was a dream.)
"Podria haberlo lastimado," Keith whimpers.
(I could have hurt him.)

Lance lays a hand on his knee. The pair lock eyes, having an unspoken conversation. Lance opens his arms. Nervously, Keith leans into his chest. Lance pulls him closer, humming a spanish lullaby. Keith slowly relaxes.

"¿Qué tal si vas a darte una ducha? Apestas," Lance teases.
(How bout you take a shower? You kinda stink.)
Keith glares at him playfully.
"Okay," he sighs, "but I'm not the only one who stinks."
Lance gives him a look that says 'What did you expect?'