Chapter 3

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018 - Worcester, Massachusetts

Fresh off an impressive debut overseas, I walked into the DCU Center with my bag over my shoulder filled with my ring gear. I wore my "Chicago" Jordan 1s with my blue skinny jeans with a white V-neck shirt with my gold and black sunglasses. I had my gold Lion chain around my neck with my gold Rolex on my wrist. I had my "Triple Red" Beats Solos on my ears listening to some old school jams to get into the mood for tonight. I looked down at my phone reading the text messages that Thea was sending me. Tonight, neither her or Manuel were booked for a match tonight but I was against some local talent. Just a squash match to give me a bit of showcase.

iMessages:

Thea: Hope ya have fun tonight

Me: Trust me I will and I might even find me another 5'0 beauty to annoy.

Thea: You wouldn't dare

Me: You know I would

Thea: Just know that next time I see you, it's a wrap for you

Me: Ight, we'll see

I clicked my phone off and placed it into my pocket before I continued walking until I saw that my best friend, Denzel "Red" Harris was trying to call me before I tapped the accept button.

"What's up Red?"

"Nothing much bro, just checking up you."

"Preciate it bro, I'm just hanging in there you know doing my dream. Same thing you need to be doing."

"I am bro. I just produced my own album; I'm releasing it out on Apple Music. 8 songs about me, truly about me. This isn't my usual get lit vibe but this me on my lyrical grind."

"Ight bro, well I'll add it to the workout playlist and give it a shoutout on Instagram."

"Thanks, bro, I'm meeting with some labels tomorrow to get my music out there and today I'm meeting with Grand Hustle, Def Jam, and Cash Money and if all goes well, I could have a contract by the end of today."

"Well, I'm gonna be praying for you bro. Listen, I gotta go, I'm gonna have to check up on you later."

"Okay, Good luck bro, I'm gonna be watching." With that being said, I hung up the phone and walked to the locker room not looking to be stopped by anybody.

(!)

"Icon" Hits

I walked out onto the stage with a smirk as I looked around to see the fans standing up on their feet cheering for me while the lights were going around in a different array of colors. I spit out my water in a mist as I then walked down the ramp locking eyes with my opponent.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina Weighing in at 260 pounds, Ced!!!!" Greg Hamilton announced.

"And his opponent, in the ring, from Worcester, Massachusetts, Weighing in at 200 pounds, Jameson Sox!!!" Greg Hamilton announced for my opponent, who stood in the center of the ring and raising his arm waving into the crowd. Once I reached the ringside area, I looked into the crowd once more and walked onto the steel steps before entering the ring. I walked to the turnbuckle and got up onto the turnbuckle to do my pose (The Randy Orton pose back from 2005 and 2006). I then jumped down from the turnbuckle and took off my hoodie throwing it off onto the outside.

"Icon" Stops

Ding-Ding-Ding!!!

I smiled as I went for a tie-up before pushing Jameson into the corner. I held the hold until I backed up when the referee separated us only for me to be slapped by Jameson and pushed away. Me feeling disrespected touched the same place that Jameson has pushed me and shook my head. Jameson then ran towards me only for me to damn near take his head off with a clothesline knocking him out of his boots.