Introduction

Have you ever lived a life where no matter what you do .. people always expect more from you? Or every goal of your own you accomplish people just don't think it is good enough? No matter how hard I try, it's hard to please my hard working family you know? Everyone either wants a lawyer, a doctor, a head chief or etc... not some fashion designer.

The Jones family could careless about my designs or how much I make from it. It's always what THEY WANT and not what I WANT. My whole life has been trash to me.. no matter how much money my mother and father showered me with I was never happy. To everyone, I was that smart kid with glasses and braces who would be this famous doctor or lawyer some day. I was even told I would own my father's business one day if nothing worked out for me. I hated being that kid who relied on their parent's money and fame for things.

Growing up, I fell in love with being around people who were somewhat the same but completely different from me. This made me feel wanted and accepted without any catches. Friends? What's that? Completely forgotten or used me for the money I didn't even make. One person stuck by my side the whole time and he is going through the same thing as me... not being accepted. He's the only one who actually keeps me going with his silly and thottie ways. Meet Zeekie, my fucking best friend. His love life is all colorful & fun while mine is just boring... did I mention I'm a 22 year old virgin? Crazy but let's cut the chit chat and let me tell you the story about Kyla Jones.

*** Sorry for any mistakes, this is my very first book. I hope you guys love it! Please like and comment! I would love feedback***