Chapter 35 : Tough Cookie

Dave East

What's gooooooood? Y'all miss me? I've been gone for too long

"Where y'all niggas went last night?" I asked the twins passing the blunt. "Shid to Kyla's son basketball game." Jayden said pulling from the blunt. "Damn I wasn't invited?" I said being funny. "Nigga Kel wasn't gone even jump on you, the young nigga was. Kyla told his ass about all of us." Jj said laughing. Damn.

"I miss her lil ass, Ian seen her since that shit went down." I said thinking about her. "You fucked that up playa." Jayden said laughing. "Fasho, yeen keep it real for shit." Jj said laughing as well. "Man fuck y'all." I said Lowkey mad.

Shid we still can be friends or whatever.

Jayden got a call from Tiff and left the room.

"How's the baby girl?" I asked about the baby he almost got kilt over. "She ain't mine." He said putting his head down. "What the fuck?" I said frowning. "Yeah that bitch lied, her and her fat ass brother." He said pissed.

Jayden walked back in the room grabbing his keys.

"Kyla having a seafood party shit, yall tryna slide?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." I said jumping up. "Damn happy feet slow down, Kyla gone see you." Jj said laughing. "Fuck yo bitch." I said mugging him but following Jayden to his car.

It took us about 15-20 minutes to get to her house. This shit was nice as hell.

Getting out the car, the twins looked at me like I was a child.

"What bruh." I said annoyed. "Don't come in here starting shit, cause Ian leaving till I'm ready to go so if they kick you out you just gone be outside." Jayden said serious. "Aight damn." I mugging.

Walking up to the front door, Kyla's son opened the door.

"Wassup Unc?" He said dapping up Jayden and Jj. "How you feelin?" Jayden said pointing at his arm. "I'm straight, pops got me looked at." He said looking back at me. "Wassup." He said then walked away. Well damn.

"Chase come back here!" Kyla yelled running after a naked toddler. He giggled so much that he ran right into Kel's legs. He quickly got behind his legs trying to hide from Kyla.

"Chase baby come on, you don't wanna show everybody your weewee now do you?" She asked trying to convince him but he wasn't going for it. "Yesh!" He said making everybody laugh. "Kel can you change him? He peed in his clothes instead going to the potty. Lazy just let the rest of y'all." She said looking at Riley then Kel. "Why you looked at me like that ma?" Riley said smirking. "You know why, I'm still pissed at you and his ass anyways. Idk why hes still here but I might as well put him to work huh? Mhm hay y'all." She said looking at us.

Damn she got finer and thicker lord Jesus.

"Wassup." I said about to hug her but Riley pushed me back. "Don't be stupid, ain't no need for a hug." He said mugging me.