chapter fourty one

Y/N'S POV

Today was the first show of the last leg and Ariana was getting really emotional about it.

She had been rehearsing for a few hours, going over the choreography for the Christmas songs. I was joining in since I had nothing better to do and it was quite amusing even for myself.

"Y/n, I think you're ready to perform," Taya said making everyone chuckle.

"Ohh I don't think so. Being on stage in front of thousands of people isn't really my thing," I told her and Ariana gave me a small smile.

"I've been wanting to bring you up on stage for ages. You don't have to dance or sing, you just have to be yourself," Ariana spoke and everyone in the room agreed.

"I-I don't know, I guess you'll be right there and all you guys will be too," I considered, earning a big smile from Ariana.

"I would be the happiest girl in the world. There's nothing more I want to do than to sing to you and talk about how amazing you are in front of thousands of fans," she brought me into a hug and I giggled.

I kissed her lips and she rested her hands on my chest. I traced her jaw with kisses and then bit her neck making her moan.

"Yo okay, don't go any further while we're all in the room," Scott interrupted and our faces went red when we pulled apart.

"If they made a sex tape it wouldn't surprise me," Nekai told the others and everyone agreed.

I looked at Ari and she had a smirk on her face. Of course she'd want to make a sex tape. I looked away feeling a bit worried.

Everyone started talking but I noticed Ariana staring at me. She grabbed my hand and I hesitantly looked into her eyes. Her facial expression was now concerned after my reaction to Nekai's comment.

"We don't have to baby, it was just a suggestion," Ariana said which shocked me.

"So you were considering it?" I asked her and she shrugged but I could see through her easily.

"I guess, it's not a bad idea since if you go home for a bit after tour, I'll need something to keep me going," she said honestly and my face went even more flushed.

"Baby, I love you," her eyes wondered my face, wanting me to say it back.

"I love you too," I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I know the exact song to sing under the moon tonight and you're going to be on stage with me," she told me and I smiled wanting to know.

"What song?" I asked and she narrowed her eyes with a smirk.

"Tattooed heart of course," she said and my body melted feeling all sorts of love for her.

***

Ariana was getting her hair ready for her show tonight and Daniel sat me down and put some makeup on me.

I didn't want a lot of makeup but I didn't want to tell him that incase I hurt his feelings.

When he completed my look, he stood me up and we walked to the mirror. I gasped when I saw how good it looked.

"Holy shit Daniel, how am I supposed to focus on the crowd when you just made her look like that? I will be so horny on stage!" Ariana said making me blush hard.

"Come're sexy," Ariana smirked and took out her phone.

"I gotta show everyone how hot my girlfriend is," she said taking a video of me laughing.

"What the fuck, you're so beautiful, sexy and adorable in this video!" She squealed kicking her legs with excitement.

***

The show was going really well. The crowd tonight was very loud which made me nervous.

Ariana was about to perform Tattooed Heart which meant that I'd be going up on stage. The arena went dark and I heard her heels running over to me.

"You ready?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Never," I joked and she laughed, pulling me out as the stage lights came back on. The crowd roared with screams and cheers. I looked out seeing the fans in the pit filming me.

I took a deep breath and her smile lit up my whole body. I felt more confident in knowing that this is what she wanted and how happy it was making her.

I stood there awkwardly and she placed her hand around the back of my neck and leaned in to tell me something.

"There's no need to be scared, look at everyone's faces. They love you but not as much as I love you," Ariana said making me blush. I looked around seeing everyone with big grins, it warmed my heart.

We walked to the little center stage she told me to where sit down, I crossed my legs and stared up at her, adoring every feature about her. She went back to the mic stand and her eyes lingered on mine for a second before she looked around at the crowd.

"New York!" She said into the microphone, the whole arena screamed back making me giggle.

"I'd like to say thank you so much for having me. This has been such an incredible journey and I couldn't have done it without this one," she pointed to me and I tried to hide my blushing.

The crowd screamed again.

I tried to focus on what she was saying but I couldn't help my mind wonder about how sexy she looked in her outfit. I didn't make it obvious that I was checking her out but her body was fine.

I snapped back into reality as I heard her say that she loved me. I smiled sweetly and mouthed it back to her. She blushed lightly and I giggled.

"I'm going to sing one of my favourite songs. Sing along if y'all know it," she said and requested the music.

The speakers filled the entire arena with the soft ballad backing track and Ariana's soft incredible voice began to sing.

Instead of interacting with the crowd, her focus was solely on me. I knew it was cheesy but my eyes welled up with tears as she belted the song perfectly.

"Wrap me in your jacket, my baby
And lay me in your bed," she sang while making her way over to me.

She crouched down so she was kneeling in front of me. She rested her hand on my cheek as she gazed into my eyes.

The crowd screamed at our interaction.

"And kiss me underneath the moonlight," she leaned in a pecked my lips before taking a breath and singing the next line.

She stood back up and started socialising with her fans for the rest of the song.

The song ended and everyone shrieked and cheered. She came over to me and helped me up. I pulled her into a passionate kiss and as we released from the kiss, our smiles made one another giggle.

She tapped the tip of my nose with her finger and we walked hand in hand backstage.

***

Ariana came into the dressing room wearing comfy clothes while I was talking to Joan and Roshad.

My attention snapped to her and I ran over to her, picking her up and spinning her around.

"You were wonderful today!" I told her, bringing her over to the couch, sitting her on my lap.

"Baby! Thank you, and you did it, I'm so proud of you!" She retorted making me smile widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyoneeee!!
I hope you're all well. I've been a bit busy since it's almost Christmas but here's another chapter! It's not the best but it'll doooo
Also this story hit 10k!!! Thank you all so so much for reading! x