❝Little Angel❞||Sick!Saruhiko Fushimi x Reader

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

───────────

❝ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ...❞

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

''Hey! Y/N!'' Called the voice of the high school boy who sprinted down the hallway to reach you whilst you were still at your locker. With a hushed sigh fleeing your lips, your head turned and looked at the loud, chestnut-haired boy. 

''Yes, Yata-Kun?'' The questioned parted and your eyebrow arched. Yata had to stop dead in his tracks before he ran straight into you. A bright red soon taking over his cheeks as he seemed to merely stay at your face now. Yes, the rowdy teen had quite the crush on you but always tried his utmost hardest to keep it a secret.

To which he failed at.

You could clearly see it by the way he looked at you. Or the sudden pink that would blossom over his cheeks whenever he would gaze into your eyes. It wasn't very difficult to add two and two together. Misaki Yata had a crush on you. 

Eventually, you grew tired of his silent gawking and raised your hand. Your fingers snapped in front of his face and it instantly threw him back into reality. ''A-Ah! I was going to ask if-'' He stopped and thought about it for a second. ''Wait... what was I supposed to ask?'' He appeared to query himself as his hands buried into his messy hair and gripped onto the roots. 

A lone laugh left your lips at this. ''Don't hurt yourself.'' You smirked to which he clicked his tongue in retaliation. ''Oh wait! I remember!'' 

You straightened up whilst beckoning for the male to tell you what he oh so desperately needed to. ''Saruhiko is sick. Do you think you could go check on him?'' He asked as he tipped his head to the side. ''I'm a bit busy this afternoon so I can't go check on him like yesterday.'' He frowned.

''Ah? Saruhiko is sick?'' With repeating his words, your eyebrows then furrowed upwards. ''I see... Yes, of course, I'll go see him.''  You spoke. ''Thank ya!'' Yata sighed in relief, only to speak up yet again. ''You uh... Do remember where he stays yeah?'' He questioned like a little lost puppy. You frowned and leaned your hand up to flick him in the head. ''Of course, I do meathead! I met him first remember?''

''O-Oi! Was that necessary?'' The boy whined and furiously loved the area where you had just inflicted pain on him. ''I was just making sure!'' He huffed before turning and walking away, but not before calling back, ''Oh! Also, make sure he eats! He's very stubborn!''