3.Interlude:Him

...........

Author's pov.

"Are you sure of it ? Have you run the test ?" Taehyung asked the doctor as she nodded,a natural seriousness on her face,"Yes sir . I've run the test twice . And I have no doubt in this " she replied .

The room was silent as soon as Dr. Sol stopped talking. Taehyung thought something for few moments. His eyes were fixed on the glass centre table on the Doctor's cabin . He was randomly shaking his left knee . Few moments later , he looked at her.

"But last year , she renewed her birth control shot. Is it still possible ?" He asked as she thought for a moment , "Maybe it expired . Or it's a miracle" she nodded ."It might expire if it crosses the limit of birth tries it can prevent . " she said as Taehyung nodded . He inhaled and looked at her .

"Age ?"

-"12 weeks female embryo ,sir."

Taehyung stood up "Okay . Thanks ms. Sol . And please , try your best so that the news is not leaked." Dr .sol assured him and walked away as Taehyung headed towards Yuni's cabin . Jimin followed him . He entered as Jimin was standing on the door way . Felt like Yuni already heard what happened .

"Hey.How are you feeling ? " Taehyung said as he took a seat .

Yuni looked at Taehyung . One could easily tell how anxious she was .

Taehyung ran his hand over Yuni's open hair . Tears rolled down Yuni's soft cheeks "Please Tae, dont take her away.I've never asked anything from you right? Please Tae . I - i can't - "

she slowly started to whimper as Taehyung held her hand "Shh yuni , shh . Calm down . You are still weak now . Don't be anxious . " . But she really wasn't in a stage to understand his wise words.She rapidly shook her head "Tell me you won't ... Tae tell me ! Don't take her away like Jay , please Taehyung please . " she kept on crying holding Taehyung's palm tightly . All her begging , fear , pain was expressing through her anxiety .

Jay , Yuni and Taehyung's first child.

2 years ago ,It had been only 4 months of their marriage , when Dr . Sol revealed that Yuni was 2 months pregnent . They found the gender too with their advanced technology . She was too excited as soon as she heard that.But it all got destroyed in a second .

"I heard it Yuni but unfortunately , we can't keep it " he said as soon as he came to talk with Yuni

"I heard it Yuni but unfortunately , we can't keep it " he said as soon as he came to talk with Yuni .

That was like a bolt from the blue "Mwo ?(what) " Yuni asked him being totally dumbfounded ."Are you telling me to abort ? If so then why ? Why would I? Tae , I can't kill my own child! " she asked him .

Teahyung sighed "you have two option . Either abort , or I have to take him away .out of Australia " he replied . She looked at him "why ? " .