Chapter: 25

"Move your big ass shoulders, hyung!"

"He's not wrong, Jin."

"Oh my go- Don't encourage the child, Yoongi!"

"Guys! Stop being so loud! People are staring!"

"Hoseok! You're being loud too." Namjoon stated in a seething whisper.

"Jeez, you guys are way too weird." Baron said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"How about we stop talking, head into the auditorium, find Taehyung, and support Jiminie, yeah?" Jeongyeon suggested as she headed inside the University building.

The boys, excluding Baron, continued their bickering like children while they headed inside with the herd of visitors for the competitors. It was about 20 minutes before the show began - this gave all of the students who signed in to join to get themselves ready and prepped. Parents, friends, lovers, children, they all settled down on the given chairs. Everyone was smiling, shaking in their seats with excitement, cameras ready to record and capture the moment. Taehyung saw his friends come in through the propped, open doors, so he waved them over to the front row.

Jimin told Taehyung about two hours ago that he saved all of them seats at the front since he wanted to see them when his turn came up. So that's what Taehyung did, he sat down at their reserved seats. His dad sat at the first seat to the walking lane, Taehyung sat by his father's left, Baron on Tae's left, Jeongyeon, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Soon the head staff of the school walked up on the stage, facing the murmuring crowd with a microphone in hand.

She cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention, before she spoke, "Good evening, everyone! I hope you day has been well and the upcoming season and new year is exciting you. Today's events is for our art students. In all sectors; dancers, singers, musicians, and artists! Artists will do a quick drawing of a song they will listen to by their choice. They will draw out what they feel from the song when it finishes. Then our musicians will play a song of their choice, a cover. Singers will sing their chosen song, and our dancers will dance their chosen song. Only fifteen more minutes before the show will begin. Winners will be chosen, first place to third from each category. Thank you for appearing tonight."

She bowed and walked off the stage, the crowd doing a mild clapping from her information. Taehyung looked at his red string that ran all the backstage. The red string was being moved back and froth, a small distance as if someone was pacing. Jimin was nervous, and Taehyung understood why. Being nervous sucks.

Jimin huffed out a frustrated sigh. More out of nervousness. He was all ready; a white button up shirt with its sleeves short, the shirt was tucked inside to a belt up, black pants, two earrings on his left and on on his right, Taehyung's matching bracelet on his right with another and on his left - one simple bracelet. He ran his shaky hand through his newly, jet black dyed hair. Dress code stated that the students wore decent black and white clothing.

Apparently it was better if all the students looked the same instead on trying to "impress" the crowd with some fancy clothing. Jimin looked around at the students with him at the backstage. Everyone was nervous. Many showed of their skills, but it has only been in class and never in front of a big audience. Everyone was murmuring too each other until they got quiet when hearing a loud announcement, "Two minutes until curtains up. Please get seated and ready for the show."

Everyone in the back nodded to themselves, wished each other good luck, and parted ways to get their items.

___________________________

"Our artists will be up first. Only five entered, out of five, three will win. Then our musicians, out of twelve, three will win. After, will be our dancers which only three will win out of ten. Finally our singers, three will win out of eight. We'll introduce the students name when they enter the stage. Please remain seated, during the show. We allow video recording and cameras, but please remove the flash. Thank you and enjoy the show."

The crowed clapped as the principal walked off the stage. The noises died down when the auditorium lights began to die down and the lights on the stage shined. A loud voice announced a female student out first after a custodian set up the canvas stand and radio down on the stage. The girl placed her canvas on the stand, sat on the given seat, prepared the tools she would use, and started the song. The song gave off a sad vibe, the girl quickly, but swiftly glided her brush full of color on the canvas.

Her art showed of playing cards, some stacked up, but the top of crumbling down on two people inside the building. Them parted, but facing each other. She used the hues of black and white which, for some odd reason, a sadder vibe. The art students all passed; some art were happy, some as confusion, some were practically the song titles. The students who played instruments were announced.

Two people helped move the canvas stand, chair, paints, water, paper, and the radio off the stage for the next group. String instruments, wind, and the piano made the covers of the songs sound pleasant. The soft sounds of the planned noises that left the objects glided gracefully through the room. Each student, bowed, and left the stage when the clapping began. The sound of voice that introduced the artists and musicians came on again, "Now, our dancing students."

"Do you think Jimin will come up first?" Taehyung's father whispered to his son, nudging his elbow to his arm teasingly.

"How am I supposed to know?" Taehyung whispered back.

The voiced introduced a male student first. Then a female. 8 students in until the front row tensed up.

"Park Jimin, solo dance."

Taehyung's father pulled out his phone and placed it on recording. The lights on the stage dimmed down. People began to murmur amongst each other until they heard the beginning of a song start. The lights suddenly came back to life when a note hit. On que, Jimin began his dance.

"That's not Jimin-ssi, right?" Jungkook whispered to Jin.

"It is." Jin gasped softly.

Baron glanced at Taehyung, smirking and gave him a teasing look. He leaned over to Jeongyeon, still looking at Taehyung and pointed. Jeongyeon looked at where Baron was pointing at and held in her laughter seeing a mouth gaped open, stunned Taehyung.

"I think he has a thing for black haired Jimin."

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Jeonkake: Black haired Jimin is my kink, religion, master and shit.