017.

𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐢
Mattia and I had finished what we were doing. I had gotten up putting my dress back on. "Why do you hate Leah so much" Mattia asked. "Seriously your asking me. Maybe it's because you spend more time with her than me" I said clearly annoyed.

"I'm just showing her around"he said while getting up. "Show her this..." I stick up my middle finger and leave the room. "Your being childish"he shouted from the room. I can't believe he's defending her. I'm his fucking girlfriend.

I go back and sit with everyone and Mattia comes back in and sits next to her. "It's late where is everyone sleeping" Kairi said in a sleepy voice.

We all found our rooms and obviously Mattia shared with Leah. I was in another room alone. I climbed into bed and began to cry. Why is he doing this to me I don't understand. I then heard the door open and I sat up.

"What's wrong baby" Mattia said walking to me. "Nothing I just need to sleep, I'm tired" I say looking away from him. "Ok I can stay if you want" he says. "No I just want to be alone" I say laying back down. "No I'm not going anywhere"he says while getting into bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Oh shit I left my phone in the other room"he says. "I will get it" I said getting up and leaving the room.

I grab his phone and leave until I bump into something."Move bitch"Leah says. "Excuse me. What the fuck did you just say"I said looking at her. "Listen I don't care if he's your boyfriend I will have him."she says. "No listen your delusional. Now fuck off" I say and push past her.

Lustful eyes.