032.

Bella DeMancini
Mariano walks in with a furious look on his face. "Mattia what the fuck, are you doing bro" he glares at Mattia. "Mariano I'm fine can I just talk to tia. Alone" I say to him.
"Ok but call me if you need anything" he starts to leave giving Mattia one last look, before closing the door.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" he sits next to me. "tia, I understand your hurt and mad, but that doesn't give you a reason to ever put your hands on me" I stand up.

"What do you expect me to do. You can't do anything right" he runs his palms over his face. "Mattia your in my house, I suggest you don't start with me" I begin to get frustrated.

"Shut the fuck up. Your the reason I'm like this. It's all you. I was fine befor you moved here" he spits. "Get the fuck out I'm tired of your shit" I yell.
"You claim that you love me but your talking to me like this, your a dick" I continue.

"Whatever" he walks out and slams the door. Doom after a walk out my room and walk downstairs. "I'm going for a walk" I announce. "I'm coming with" Mariano says. I nod and mattia scowls at me.

I speed walk out of the house. "Yo wait up" he runs after me. "What's up" he puts his arm around my shoulder.
"I regret ever coming back here in the first place. I've never been so stressed in my life" I complain.

"If you didn't come here you wouldn't of met me" he jokes. "Haha very funny" I say, sarcasm in my voice. "But for real Don't worry about Mattia he's just a dick. You don't need him" he says. I look at him and smile.

— KIARA's NOTE

tbh I've ran out of ideas. I have no motivation to write anymore I might stop here.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Comment some ideas🦹

Bye bye mfs.