How you meet

Slenderman

You run through the grove of dead trees, knowing it's Slenderman's but you would rather have Slender kill you than the men chasing you rape you. You hear the mean scream in terror and then their screams cut short. You shiver and stop running, looking around widly. Slender appears in front of you and you scream then start crying, falling to the ground in a small ball. Slender started panicking and picked you up, not knowing what to do.

"S-stop crying!" He teleported you to your house and he set you on your bed.

"Y-y-youre not g-g-going to k-k-k-kill m-me?" You look up at him, your cheeks streaked with tears.

"I would never kill a young lady like you!" You smiled weakly and hugged him before he disappeared. A small slip of paper fluttered in front of you. It read: I will see you again soon, (Y/N).

Jeff the Killer

You were at a knife store looking at the different knives you could buy when someone bumped into you.

"H-hey!" you said.

"What?" The boy looked back at you and scowled. You saw that it was Jeff the Killer.

"You bumped into me." He stared at you for a moment then smiled.

"You're cute. Ill see you again." With that he left.

Dark Link

You were playing Legend of Zelda when your game started glitching. You growled and tried to exit out of the game when Dark Link's face appeared on the screen. You screamed in surprise and Dark Link looked really surprised.

D-dont be afraid.... A text bubble read. I'm not going to hurt you. Dark Link smiled. I'll see you later, cutie pie.

BEN Drowned (this will be like Dark Link's)

You had just started playing Majoras Mask when BEN's face appeared on the screen. You squeaked in surprise and hid behind the couch.

"D-dont be scared..." He hopped out of the T.V. and leaned over the couch to see you. He smiled and you slowly looked up at him. "I'll see you later, (Y/N)." He hopped back into the T.V. and you continued playing the game.

Sonic.exe

You were playing video games on your computer when your screen turned blue and started malfunctioning. You groaned and got up, leaving the room.

"Hey bitch, where do you think you're going?!"

"Hi asshole, I'm getting a pop." You turn and glare at the blue haired boy standing by your computer.

"Well sorry!" he says, walking towards you.

"I'm (Y/N)," you say.

"I'm Sonic.exe," he replies.

"I know."

"Ok, well bye."

Eyeless Jack

You feel an unbearable pain and you open your eyes to see Eyeless Jack standing above you with a bloody scalpel in his hand. You instantly felt nauseous and he panicked.

"I-i didnt take your kidney yet and you arent bleeding that much.... I can sew you back up stop writhing." You obediently stop moving and let him sew you back up. You fell asleep and he lifted his mask slightly and kissed your forehead and left you a note.

When you woke up in the morning your sheets were stained with blood and your side hurt. You slowly sat up and saw the note on the dresser. See you soon (Y/N)!