When you become friends

Slenderman

You were walking in the park with Slender when one of your friends ran up to you.

"Hey bestie!" she yelled, clearly drunk. You sigh and shake your head.

"Is that a wine bottle I see over there?" Your friend whirled around quickly.

"Where?!"

"Slendy...." you whispered quietly. He teleported you both back to his mansion.

"Bestie? Whats a bestie?"

"A really good friend..."

"Am I your friend?!" You look up at him in surprise and laugh.

"Of course you are." He grinned and hugged you.

Jeff the Killer

You were fast asleep one night when Jeff barged into your room and shook you awake.

"AM I YOUR FRIEND?!?!!?" You shoved his face away and muttered something unidentifiable. "WHAAAAT?"

"Go away, Jeff," you say sleepily.

"But...!"

"Go to sleep, Jeff." You open one of your eyes and see a frightened look on his face. You quickly sit up and hug him. "I'm sorry, Jeff. Yes you're my friend." He smiles brightly and walks out of the room. You groan and go back to sleep.

Dark Link

You and Dark Link were playing Halo when he looked over at you.

"What is it?" you ask, not wanting to pause the game.

"Am I your friend?" You look over at him surprised.

"Of course you are!"

"Even now?" he asked, killing your guy.

"DARK LINK YOU LITTLE-" you tackled him to the ground and he snickered.

BEN Drowned

You were playing World of Warcraft (anybody else?) when BEN came running up to you.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!! Am I your friend?!" he yells. You giggle.

"Of course you are, BEN! Now help me beat this dude." He laughs and defeats the boss quickly for you.

Sonic.exe

"Hey bitch, am I your friend?" Sonic asks, walking over to you.

"Hi asshole, yes you are."

"Good."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious to know."

"Ok then."

Eyeless Jack

You walked into your house after shopping and screamed when you walked into the kitchen. EJ had nailed kidneys on the wall to spell out: Are we friends? EJ came running into the room and looked around quickly.

"What's wrong?!"

"You nailed kidneys to my wall! Clean it up!" He looked like he was going to cry and you sighed. "Yes we are friends." He smiled and went to clean up his mess.

Laughing Jack

LJ knew how much you liked chocolate so he left a trail of chocolate bars that led to the spare room he usually stayed in. You got home and instantly followed the trail while picking up each and every bar of chocolate. When you got to his room, he smiled at you.

Creepypasta Boyfriend ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara