Home

Third person POV

The bus finally parked and Kirishima decided to text his old friends.
Groupchat
Kiri: I'm HOME FUCKERS

Tamaki: About time😔🤙🏻

Kiri: I know😔🤙🏻

Tetsu: BRO

Kiri: BRO

Midoriya: I can be the bro to your okay

Kirishima started laughing, he missed these goofs.

Kiri: Can we all meet up somewhere?

Midoriya: Shoto and i are currently at my brothers shop if you all just wanna come here

Kiri: Your brother has a shop?

Tetsu: You're about as ignorant as bakugou smh

Kiri: Srry i've been away 🥺

Tamaki: I'm headed there now. don't be late

Kiri: NO ONE?? ANSWERED?? MY QUESTION???

Midoriya: He does! it's a tattoo shop! i'll send you the address

Kiri: Manly

Eijiro waited for the address and as soon as he had it, he looked over at Mina and Denki and stated, "Later losers!"

Walking towards the shop, Kirishima breathed a sigh of relief. He could finally relax. The red head was so glad to be home and able to see his old friends.

Wait, did he even know the name of the shop?

Kiri: MIDORIYA
Kiri: WHATS THE NAME OF THE SHOP
Midoriya: GROUND ZERO

He smiled at the name and continued walking. The red head took in the familiar surroundings of his childhood and where he meant a bunch of his friends.

He turned a corned and spotted the shop across the street. Tamaki was standing outside on his phone.

"TAMAKI!" Kirishima smiled and waved as the other boy looked up. He jogged over and stood next to Tamaki.

"Hey man! How's it been?!" Eijiro asked, smiling widely. Tamaki blushed, "I got a boyfriend now. It's going really good."

The two chatted walking into the small shop, seeing familiar and strange faces.

"Who are you?" A rough voice blurted out from behind the desk. Kirishima's head whipped around and saw a blonde with an angry looking face.

"...Cute." He muttered under his breathe.

"Excuse me?" The blonde responded.

"Oh! Um, I'm looking for Midoriya and Todoroki!" The blonde huffed.

"What do you want with my brother?"

"Ah so you're the infamous Bakugou Katsuki?" The redhead teased.

Tamaki stood next to the redhead watching the exchange, nearly laughing.

BIG™️ Groupchat

Tamaki: YALL SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BAKUGOU
Tetsu: Huh?
Midoriya: what's wrong with my brother? is he okay??
Shoto: is he ever okay
Tamaki: he's not yelling
Shoto: thank god
Tamaki: at kirishima
Midoriya: o h

Kirishima walked towards the back where Bakugou had directed him. He glanced back, "Tamaki! You comin?" He laughed at the other boy who was texting on his phone.

As he walked down the hallway, there was artwork from who he can assume the artists that work here. He stopped and admired a few of the pieces and took a couple pictures. They were really good.

"KIRRIIIIII!" He heard Izuku yelling and he smiled and pulled him into a hug along with Shoto.

"Hey guys! How's it going here?"

Midoriya beamed, "Good! We got a kitten! Kacchan is having a charity event here the next couple of days also, you and your band should come!"

"First of all, I wanna see that kitten. Second of all, we'll be here." Kirishima answered. He hadn't even asked them yet but he's be sure to talk them into it.

"Good! We're having an after party on the last day so stay for that, that'll be on friday." Izuku filled him in. Kirishima nodded along.

"Hey, whats with the angry pomeranian out front?" Eijiro questioned. The three others burst out laughing.

"You mean Bakugou? Tamaki said he wasn't even yelling at you." Shoto stated.

"Yelling?"

Just then, Tetsu and a couple others he didn't recognize walked in. As Kirishima started to say hello, he was interrupted.

"GODDAMNIT I AM NOT A BAR TO HOST PARTIES OR SOME SHIT YOU FUCKERS-" He recognized the voice from out front to be the angry goblin. He laughed and went, "Ah, that yelling."