You Meet

This morning I felt AMAZING! I am a freshman in college and I felt amazing. I was thirsty, though and my class started soon. I knew I had to move quick.

I jumped out of bed, not bothering to wash my ass, and threw my honey blonde wavy hair up into a messy bun. It was very long because I have been growing it out. I also have very bright blue eyes and they look like crystals in the natural light. I make sure to blow a kiss at my reflection before I go. I am just SO hot.

I left my dorm room dressed for the day. I had on a jean jacket with a flower shirt and shorts I cut myself. I was wearing the limited edition rainbow vans for pride month- I am gay if you didn't know. I checked the time on my brand new 64GB iPhone 11 in Yellow seeing that it was 9:79. I still had time before class so I put in my Apple AirPods Generation 2 and listened to my favorite album- The 1975. 

I was so happy about being rich (I own many Apple devices. It's how I measure my self-worth) I nearly forgot about where I was walking to. I continued on until I banged into another girl.

"Wow! Watch out! Oh wow- you are pretty!!! I love your eyes!!!! They are green!" The girl smiled widely and then ran her hand through her hair.

"Yes. I love my eyes. They are green. I love yours as well. They're blue. You have the most beautiful long honey blonde wavy hair. It's cute. but I am sorry I bumped into you. I'm Lauren. I sing. Let's get coffee. I think I'm in love with you now and I have to see it through before I am killed off in a totally unnecessary way."

"Yes. I know. That is crazy. I too think I love you. Let's get this coffee. you are beautiful."