He asked, I replied

* Niall's POV *

       My hands are all clammy covering Hazel's eyes. I hope they’re not sweaty. Oh god what if they are? I thought. I immediately pulled my hands away from her face and wiped the sweat over my chinos, which weren’t even sweaty, not thinking about Hazel. I heard her whimpering with her own hands covering her eyes. I pang of guilt hit my stomachs. "I'm so sorry Hazel.. I didn't know what you'd like for our first date.." I stared at the ground. She took my face in her hands looking at me with her big round eyes. "It's perfect," She grinned, tears of happiness running down her eyes. I hugged her, so relieved with what she thought about it.  I asked the boys to set up candles all over the beach floor, and a table with two chairs facing each other, all for 100 pounds each off course. 

* Hazel's POV *

        This is the most sweetest thing a guy could ever do, Not even Jake did something as close as this, and this was just the first date. Will he continue this sweet romantic streak? I pondered at the question , until Niall took my hands held my chair until I sat down and moved onto his. When my tears eventually stopped, Harry came out in a tux holding two menus. "Hello, I'm Harry and I'll be your server this evening," He said in the most poised, and professional voice I have ever heard from him. He gave us our menus and stood in front of us with both of his hands behind his back, waiting patiently. I giggled on how much Niall's going to  owe him for this. I opened it and scrolled on big cursive lettering was Tacos "I guess we'll just be having tacos. Thanks erm..Harry” Niall said with an annoyed look to Harry. My giggles turned into laughs. “Good choice sir,"  He replied and walked away until he faded into the darkness. We talked like we were the only people in the world, until Harry came with two dishes and placed it in front of us. We digged in as soon as he left. Finally our bellies were full and Harry came back again but this time with the whole group. (also in tuxes) They all held out their hands looking at NIall. He sighed and took out his wallet and paid them each 100 pounds.  My eyes widened I felt so guilty. Though they still had they’re hands out expecting more, a tip maybe?. He took more money out and handed them each another 25. They all smirked and hastily picked up everything, the table, our plates, the candles and left us alone. I couldn't believe what Niall just did, I felt so bad I didn’t get him anything. I grabbed my phone and texted Kathy to bring me something. Niall grabbed my hand and we started walkng along the beautiful sunset.

* Niall's POV *

         Hazel stopped in front of me, with a sad look in her face. "You didn't have to spend so much money.." She said in concerned.  "Money doesn't matter if I'm spending it on you" I said, my hand cupping her cheek. She bit her lip and stared at the ground. Just as I was about to say something Kathy came with a ukulele in her hands. She grinned and handed it to Hazel and ran back to the parking lot. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I never knew she could play I thought. "I felt bad I didn't do anything for you..so I'm gunna sing a song I've been writing about you," She grinned. We sat down on the sand and she started strumming. 

* Hazel's POV *

        I was so nervous, I've never sang infront of anyone, not even Jake. But I already started strumming so I couldn't stop. I closed my eyes blocking out everything and just letting my voice pour. 

"You are the sunset in my heart

Before I close my eyes 

And when I wake up

Then you'll be

My sunrise

You are the reason

Why I'm smilin

Everyday,

The only person who can make me feel this way

I promise you are the person who can still make me feel special even

When I fart and laugh while holding your hands

Talk about our future as if already planned

to make sexy babies, oh oh baby

Tell me Why I feel like

You're the reason why I'm smilin Everyday,

The only person who can make me feel this way

You're the only person, the only only peson,

who can make my day cause

You are the sunset in my heart

Before I close my eyes 

And when I wake up

Then you'll be

My sunrise

So don't ask me why I act like the way I do

Baby it's just that when you call boo

I get these tangles from my head to my toes

Feeling all the shock like electricity rose

that's why I chose, you~ so stop feeling so insecure

When you're already secured in my heart

You are the sunset in my heart

Before I close my eyes 

And when I wake up

Then you'll be

My sunrise" 

I exhaled with after the last word. I flickered my eyes open and saw a tear running down Niall's cheek. "I wasn't that bad was I," I chuckled nervously. "You were amazing," he whispered. He replaced my uke with his hands and we snuggled on the sand, the last rays of sunlight touching the ocean , when Niall interupted,

“Will you be my girlfriend?”