‌😶

the jeon parents decided that taehyung should marry their son, they have been planning this for a long time and it will happen??. well, the reason is that taehyung's mother needed taehyung to stay at the jeon's family house until their problems are gone but the jeon family said he stays here until he is 20 years old and below. but jeongguk's father said if she want that to happen he needs taehyung to be in a relationship with his son, he knows he can rely on taehyung. "no..big deal, i guess" taehyung's mother answered.

|present|

jeongguk's parents told taehyung to come to them. "yes mr and mrs jeon?" taehyung asked in a good manner. "we want you to become our son's boufriend" mrs jeon's pointer finger touched taehyung's chest and smiled. "what-" taehyung was speechless what the hell he thought. "he doesn't even love m- i mean like me, i swear" taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"he likes you for sure" jeongguk mother's convinced him "but you should tell jeongguk this first before we are officially together" jeongguk's parents nods "we will" then, jeongguk appeared in the front door and saw his 2 parents and taehyung. "wait jeongguk, we want to tell you something" jeongguk's mother said "ok.." jeongguk came closer "we want you and taehyung to be together" jeongguk's parents clapped and smiled at each other. jeongguk thought it was a joke but they were... serious you know what i mean?

"but- ok..." jeongguk says softly and went upstairs to tell this to his two friends. oh, boy. jeongguk wasn't ready what expression he should be showing to taehyung now. would it be excited or happy maybe.. negatively. but it's still undecided.