25 - Sometimes Dreams Come True

Juice laced his fingers with Raine's and leaned forward for a last kiss. With closed eyes he enjoyed the caress of Raine's tongue and the soft pressure of his lips. In the end, their foreheads rested against each other. Juice didn't want to voice his worries, but he knew Raine could read them in his eyes when their glances melted. It wasn't nothing. They both knew this life well enough to know danger was always around. 

"I love you," Juice said. Moving his hands upwards, he cupped Raine's face. His thumb brushed his bottom lip that was part of a beautiful smile. "And I'm going to miss you." For a moment he closed his eyes, navigating through his thoughts to see if there were other things he wanted to tell him. Raine gave him room to do so, his hands slowly moving up and down Juice's sides. He opened his eyes again, his cheeks flushing. "And I had a great time tonight. I loved... enjoying you in a way like that." His voice trembled when his shyness was teasing him, but he didn't drop his eyes.

Raine kissed the thumb that was still resting against his lip, running his tongue across it before sucking it into his mouth. "Once I'm home again, it's something else than your thumb I want in my mouth."

Juice's blush deepened when those words peaked the interest of his member, which was waking up very quickly. 

Raine leaned closer to him, kissing his earlobe. "And don't you dare to let a club whore anywhere close this guy," he whispered, palming his crotch and squeezing his hand teasingly. "For he belongs to me." He kept moving his fingers across the heated area while nipping at his neck. With a voice that sounded dark with possession, he grumbled: "To me alone."

Juice let out a deep moan. He felt meek; if Raine would unbuckle his belt now he wouldn't object, not even now his brothers were impatiently waiting for him. 

Raine chuckled quietly, then he pulled back his hand. His lips dotted kissed up to Juice's lips. Juice was about to surrender himself to a passionate kiss, but Raine pulled back a little and sighed. 

"It's damn hard to let you go, but we don't want your brothers to show up at the door now." His hands glided upwards, settling on Juice's chest. "Be careful. And don't worry about me; I will be fine." He lifted the corner of his mouth. "And the only body I will be fantasizing about, is yours." Once more he pressed his lips against Juice's. "I love you." His fingers curled around the fabric of Juice's shirt. "And now leave, before I won't let you."

Juice heard the despair that was hidden behind those words. They weren't ready to part, they had barely been able to deal with Raine's almost dead experience. He gave his boyfriend one more hug, whispered how much he loved him and turned away. 

He had to leave. He had no choice. 

. . .

His heart felt heavy when he entered the clubhouse. He knew he should worry about the news they were about to tell him, but it felt like Raine had already hijacked his mind. He just couldn't shake off the bad feeling. The only thing helping him, was recalling the intimate moments of today. Their romantic dinner, their love leading to a new experience in his bed, the sweet words Raine had just told him... As long as he focused on these things, a deep warmth filled his chest while his stomach was tingling. Then he believed he was the happiest man on earth, even when it might take weeks before he was reunited with his lover again. 

Only when he reached the others who had gathered in front of the bar, he managed to push away all thoughts about Raine and focus on the club. 

"Sorry," he muttered, avoiding Chibs' glance. "I went to bed early because I didn't feel well and I couldn't find my keys."

It was a lame excuse – especially because he had fixed locations for all his stuff. But whenever the chaos in his head was consuming him, it sometimes happened that he forgot about them and had no clue where to start looking.