Kacchan

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

I have been in a bad mood ever since my dad yelled at my sister, then when I enter the class the first person I see is Bakugou, my crush talking with someone who also likes him, Midoriya, "oh thank God Icy-hot is here to save me from deku" Bakugou said,  Midoriya glared at me, " oh sorry Midoriya didn't realize I was ruining your moment with your crush, I'll go" I said leaving the room, Bakugou grabbed me by my arm and sat me down next to deku, me and my dumb mouth. 

"mind if you explain"Bakugou said, he sat on my desk and looked at me, "I was joking, I just wanted to mess with you" I said, Bakugou went close to my face, "you think I like deku?!" Bakugou yelled, "well I would hope not" I said, Midoriya would hit me over the head, "oi Deku don't do that or I will kill you" Bakugou said, "well then what do you want" Bakugou asked, " you to like me" I said under my breath, "what?" Bakugou said, "nothing just um... don't hate me, actually you already do that, I'm just going to head out" I said, "wait a minute, you don't want me to hate you, why? you like me or something?"  he asked, "maybe!" I said and then I ran out of the room like an idiot.

I found Momo and hid behind her, "Bakugou?" she asked, "yeah" I said, "thought so" she said, we walked back to class. we entered he room and I saw Bakugou sitting at my desk, "Bakugou!" I said, "that's my desk" I said in utter gay panic, "Bakugou please move my son is in love with you and can't talk to you or he will explode" Momo said, "Momo"I whined, "I'm not wrong" she said, " fine I'll move" Bakugou walked past me and slapped my bum, " that's gay" I hear Tokoyami say," be quiet!" I say.

it was lunch and I went looking for Bakugou, "Bakugou!" I yelled, "oh icy-hot, my obsessed fan" he said, "you're not going to let that go huh?" I ask, "of course not, black mail on the hottest kid in school! every girl is in love with him!" Bakugou exclaimed, "Bakugou you have blackmail on yourself? weirdo" I say, " no not me, you dumbass" Bakugou said hitting my head, "are you gay?" I ask, "where the hell did this come from?" He asked, " answer my question?' I said, "yeah but don't tell anyone" he said, " well you know I have a crush on you right?" I ask, " yeah! remember blackmail" he said, "do you like anyone?" I ask, "actually I do but I'm not telling you, now I'm going to the rood, you can follow me my adoring fan" he said.

we got to the roof and sat down, "so you going to tell me you like?" I asked, "nope" he said laughing, "I know you love me but you don't need to know everything!" Bakugou pocked my face, "I'm just curious" I said, "oh I don't care" he said still laughing, I pouted, "oh don't use your cuteness on me, it won't work" he said, "I think it already has" u say leaning on his shoulder, "oh shut up" he said, he didn't push me off, he let me stay resting on his shoulder, "I'm your crush right?" I ask, "yeah" he said, "knew it!" I said happily, " no you didn't, you thought I liked deku!" he said back, I laughed at Bakugou's little remakes about me, I like him a lot.