(Fuck) Buddies 💛

Author: Me
Pairing: Reddie
Song: MGK (cover) - Ocean Eyes
Warnings: Smut
Word count : 3053

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Richie

"A ONE, TWO, A ONE TWO THREE FOUR!" Bill screamed before he started beating on the drums.

The band played beautifully in every song they played. Right now, they were doing a cover of Ocean Eyes, by Billie Eilish. Richie had always loved that song, and he had gotten the rest of the band to agree to play it. The song reminded him of someone, though he'd never admit it. He was in love with that person, but he could let no one know.

Eddie. It was always him. He raced through his thoughts, driving Richie crazy. He hated the idea of him being all the way in Derry, alone. But, the band traveled all over the world. He loved that his band was popular, but he hated being away from Eddie.

Luckily, he would be home in less than 3 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie

"Whats on your mind Eddie?" Alexander asked Eddie. Eddie sat back in his seat, staring at his therapist at the other side of the room.

"I. . . I dont know. . . I think I have a crush on someone. . ." Eddie tried to explain.

"Can I ask their name?" Alexander asked. His man-bun on the top of his head bobbing with every word he spoke. He had a ghost of a smile on his lips as he asked the question.

"His name is Richie. . ." Eddie said, with no judgment from the other male. Alexander was a gay male as well, and he knew this because he asked about a photo on the wall at one point.

"I see. And what do you like about him?" Alexander said, his eyebrow quipping up.

"God how do I start?," He paused. "I love his hands. . . they're big and make me feel safe. . . I love his neck, his veins pop out and every bone in his body is so defined," he paused again. "His chest, stomach, hell even his hips are perfect." Eddie explained.
"So is this feeling love or lust?" Alex asked. Eddie pondered the question, not sure how to answer. His mother made him believe that loving another male could never be love, so, he answered.

"It might be lust. . ." Eddie squeaked out. Alexander nodded his head.

"What do you plan on doing about these feelings?" He asked Eddie, who thought about the question.

"I think I want to be honest with him, I think thats the best option." Eddie answered. Alex nodded his head and clicked his pen closed.

"I think thats a great idea, Eddie." He said. "Now, is there anything else you would like to talk about?"

"How do I tell him? I couldn't possibly tell him face to face." Eddie said.

"What about giving him a call?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie

Richie walked off the stage, sighing as he put his guitar on its post as he walked into his room.

"The show was great, Tozier." Bev announced, standing at the door. The rest of the band joined in the room, looking at a tired looking Richie.

"Im gonna go to the hotel and crash, when you come in please dont wake me." Richie said, stretching and yawning slightly.

"I wont." Stan said, knowing he shared a room with Richie.

"Bye guys. . ." Richie said, grabbing his guitar and his case, walking out and to his van, luckily they brought two vans for this show.