LIGHTS

"I'll see you later mkay bun?"

Jungkook ran up to the elder, with his bunny shoes slipping and stumbling against floor as if he was trying to ice skate in socks. The younger pouted with his pretty pink lips, sad and disappointed that time had flown by so fast, since they had only played about six games of candy land, and shoots and ladders. Tugging on Taehyung's sleeve and looking up at him with pleading and soft warm eyes that read, "do you really have to?"

Taehyung gives a boxy smile, and bends down to touch the other's cute button nose with his finger, before kissing it with his lips. "I'll be home later tonight, don't worry."

Jungkook folds his arms like a sassy bunny, poking the inside of his cheek, and scrunches his face in disgust. "I don't like how Yoongi hyung can just call you on his phone saying he needs you out of nowhere. You spend more time with him than me! Is his music that important?" After he finishes, he sticks out his tongue and turns his back to his boyfriend.

Taehyung giggled, seeing how his boyfriend's mood and attitude can change. First he's a cute, adorable angel, and then he's a little jealous, dramatic baby brat the next second. The ash gray haired boy put his hand through the other's hair and said. "Awh your so cute when your mad."

The smaller boy puffed up his cheeks, and responded, with a kick of deepness in the end of his words, similar to extra cinnamon to a slice of baked apple pie. "Stob it! I'm not cute! I'm ugly."

Immediately, Taehyung gripped the other's shoulders and spun Jungkook around to face him. Looking at him seriously into his eyes, with all sincerity and honestly radiating out of him. "Don't say that. Your the cutest and most pretty boy in the world."

Jungkook blushed to a pastel pink, and broke the intense eye contact by looking at the welcome mat on the floor. "Mmkay." The younger mumbled shyly, playing with the long sleeves of his orange, oversized hoodie.

He gave a genuine smile and patted the younger's shoulder, before stand back up and heading out the door. "See you later baby."

"Not baby..." Jungkook said under his breath, and then noticed how cold the weather was, with the wind rapidly going through the empty tree branches. He ran to their shared closet and searched for the elder's jacket and scarf, shifting through the hangers of shirts.

"There it is!" Jungkook thought happily and smiling, as he reached up on his tippy toes to the tallest hook on the wall. Holding the coat like a stuffed animal up to his chest, his eyes veered off to the small box to the side of the room. The smaller boy took one of his many white shirts and tossed it on top of the box, disguising and keeping it hidden, smiling.

Soon, he closed the closet, and picked up his pace, back to his confused boyfriend standing by the open door. The breeze caught up to the younger's face, making him shiver while holding a jacket longer them himself.

"T-T-Tae T-T-Tae it's cold. Wear thi-i-is." Jungkook stuttered, seeing how white clouds and puffs of air was being released from his mouth, feeling how the temperature has dropped so quickly.

"Thank you bunny, but your cold too. Make something warm for yourself okay? We don't want someone as precious as you getting sick over the holidays." Taehyung said, giving another boxy smile, as he wrapped the colored patterned scarf around his neck, and clasped the black buttons of his coat together.

The younger blushed at the elder, and held onto the knob of the door, staring at the floor to hide his shyness. "Byee bye!" Jungkook said cutely, looking up and waving his hands all over the place and blowing kisses in the other's direction.
.
.
.
.
.
[ TEN MINUTES LATER ]
Taehyung stepped off the bus, turning his head to that one particular antique shop in the shadows of the previous night. He walked on the stone sidewalk, and read the hanging sign in big cursive letters, "MAGIC SHOP." Along with it, was small musical icons and symbol decorations intertwined in the holes. Excited, Taehyung opened the door to hear the golden, rusted bell ring in a gentle, lullaby tune above him, returning his excitement.

A long red haired girl wearing a Christmas red and black plaid skirt and a green flexible light weighted jacket, greeted and welcomed him at the door. She also wore thin, copper gold hoop earrings, and a shiny choker around her neck, showing some flair and style.

"Annyeong! My name is Rosé! Can I help you?" The kindhearted girl asked politely and respectfully, hands together leaning over the dark brown cashier counter.

"My name is Taehyung, nice to meet you! I'm looking for a gift for my boyfriend for the holidays." Taehyung said, but then started rambling off about his struggles in the past couple of days. "But the thing is everything is green and red and that makes me sink. Not to mention all those scents are driving me crazy and candles are basic and I don't know what to get and it has to be perfect but different-"

Taehyung stopped himself short, biting his lip since he literally just poured out his situation to basically a random stranger. Rosé laughed though, understandingly, as if she went through the exact same thing for this time of the year. "Don't worry bro, I gotchu. This shop is anything but basic, it ain't called magic shop for nothing."

The girl stood up from the stool chair behind the counter and guided Taehyung and gave a detailed and helpful explanation to what they had in store and stocked on the shelves. "We have all sorts of gifts, more on the peculiar side but I'm sure you wouldn't mind that."

"For example..." Rosé trails off, but then grabs a packaged sweet bakery desert off one of the shelving units, pointing at the bolded captions and reading them out loud. "'Lots of sugar and lots of hype! More than soju!' It's baked egg custard but in the center there is caramel covered strawberries and pretzels!"

"Maybe Jin hyung would like that..." Taehyung thought to himself, as he also wondered, who thought it would be a brilliant idea to combine and mix eggs, caramel and fruit together. "What else do you have?"

"Right, we hold a very big musical stock and supplies, as it is our specialty. However, we have a cutesy and adorable, perfect gift aisle!" Rosé mentions, brushing her hair behind her back, and pointing at the signs that hung from the ceiling.

"Cute, adorable, and perfect all sound right to describe Jungkook." Taehyung responds, smiling at the thought of his bunny boyfriend.

"Is that his name? Jungkook? Awhhh I can tell your so in love." Rosé fangirls and comments with a smile on her face as well, walking toward the desired aisle. "I totally support you. I bet you guys will get married one day. Jungkook and Taehyung... Taekook?"

"Taekook?" Taehyung repeats, and sees all the pastel colors and shades at the corner of his peripheral vision, as they turn their heels to the racks and stands. "What's Taekook?"

"Your ships name duh. I just made it up." The red haired girl replies, seemingly satisfied with herself that she came up with all on her own, with no help at all. "Well here is what we got for the cutesy gifts and presents! Explore with your imagination!"

The ash gray haired boy scanned the gift possibilities, and walked for a bit while stopping, to look at some of the merchandise the magic shop had to offer. He noticed a few adorable older toys and graphic t-shirts from the mid and late 90's that were appealing and options for his present. Clip on hoods of popular, color pop cartoon characters and pastel flags or banners with bubble font letters.

There were also lots of jars of multi speckled glitter in different shades, but in the back of those items was a black void, shadow of some mysterious object that caught the other's attention. Reaching to the back of the shelves, he felt a soft, velvety surface, and pulled the discovery out.

It was a stuffed animal of a black and orange striped tiger, hugging a smaller, mini off white bunny, which was happily and cheerfully nibbling on a bite sized, embroidered baby carrot. Two leaves sticking out of the carrot with darker green outline, and inner ears of the bunny lined with pink, hand stitched satin. The soft, velvety plush wasn't exactly a newer nor recent product, but more of a antique and savored momentum of the beginning or start of the 2000's.

The story of the tiger and the bunny.

Could it be anymore perfect?

It was the perfect gift.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]
Phew, that was a long chapter. Literally the beginning part was like 600-700 words like what the heckkk. Anyway, because it's the winter break, I'm focusing more on my writing since I have the time! Hope these chapters are up to your expectations~ ! <3