⌛|Friends To Relatives

Hii Everyone,
So we are just close to the main part of the book by 2-3 chapters more and then we have a proper action sequence.

So thank you for joining the journey with me. It has been my most special and touched book as it only had people whom I love.

So, as this is a full pack book,
I am here with the chapters of love.

Happy Reading...
----------------------------------------------------------

"You need to tell me Ms. Pallavi Sharma!!! You cant hide it anymore from me! I am your brother for God's sake!!"
Laksh goes shouting behind Pallavi who was roaming from place to place in house to avoid the question asked by her brother.

"No, I can't. I don't know! So just stop following me and don't irritate me!"
Pallavi shouts back at him.

"Are you sure you dont have any feelings for Col. Vihaan Singh Shergill!! Are you sure, that the great Field Analysist Pallavi Sharma and the brave Col. Vihaan Singh Shergil are just mere friends? Like just only friends?"
He says pointedly.

"Yess...We are only friends!!"
She says speeding herself more.

He sighs annoyingly at this and then after a while smirks. He stops in his way and says,

"Okay, then I'll call Ragini and tell her to fix his alliance with Sheena Bajaj!!"
Hoping for something to happen.

"Wwwhhhaaaatttttt!!"
Shreikhs Pallavi as she stops.

"Uhmm..ya.aah...A few days ago Ragini told me that Vihaan Bhai's college buddy Sheena had a massive crush on him and she and her parents came with alliance. She had kept it on hanging for our confirmation. So should I ask her to approve?"
He asks chuckling and extremely proud of himself.

"Wa...aa..waa..aait noo..nnnooo!? Whats the hurry? Lee....ee..tt us.. even see her once!!"
She says making excuses.

"No, whats the need!! I am sure she must be amazing!"
Laksh says making Pallavi jealoused.

"Just shut up Laksh! Stop being childish....I need to check who she is!!"
Pallavi says angrily.

"No. There is no need. We are none to interfere in their decision. Vihaan Bhai is a mere friend to you so act like "only a friend"!"
Laksh says rolling his eyes.

"Tereko doon kya ek kaan ke neeche!"
(Should I beat you up!!)
She says burning in fumes.

"Oyyyeee!! Kya Bhai!! Badi Behan hone ka zyada faida na uthao!! Problem kya hai?"
(Hey, dont take advantage of being elder to me! What's your problem!)
Laksh says inwardly chuckling but showing annoyance to her.

She calms down.

"Huufff! Okay, I am sorry...But try to understand what if the girl is not good ...!"
She says sighing.

"And how does it matter to you?"
Laksh asks raising his eyebrow.

"Oh cmon, he will not be happy."
She sayss.

"So?"
He knew it was coming up. He trapped her.

"I want to see him happy!!"
She says reasoning.

"And why do you want to see him happy?"
Laksh had irritated to the core and know she frowns sighing and says in a pitched voice!

"Because I love him."
She says not knowing what she said and stil looks at him eye to eye.