⌛| The Last Celebration

Here we go!

The last chapter of the segment is here.  Trust me,  you are gonna be in love with the new lead of which one person has guessed right.  I won't tell her name right now.

"The Last Celebration" means celebrating good life for the last time until long period of time. The chapter is going to be fun! I hope you all will enjoy.

---------------X---------------

A week later,

"Pallavi!!! " Vihaan called.

"Oh God.... Coming. " She immediately got up,  left her laptop and went to him.

"Yes? Vihaan where are you? " She asked entering the room finding Vihaan no where.

"Ah..i..in the bathroom. " He replied a little embarrassed.

"Why did you call me? " She asked standing near the bathroom door.

"My towel slipped down from my hand and now it's all wet. Could you please pass me another? " He said wholly embarrassed.

"Okay. " She had no problem as she had experienced this with Laksh a lot of times.

"Here, take this. " She said standing at a distance from the bathroom.

Vihaan caught a hold of towel and immediately closed the door making Pallavi chuckle.  She then left to resume her work.

On the other side, 

Ragini was at Laksh's home all hastily roaming here and there finding something.

"What are you looking For? " Laksh came with two cups of coffee.

"Your uniform? I am looking for that. It's the last thing left to pack. " She said.

"I already put it." He says giving her the cup.

"But I didn't see it in the bag. You might be mistaken. " She said confused.

"Huff..Here..see this,  this has my uniform. " Laksh says showing her a different small bag which had his uniform and his badges.

Ragini smiled once she noticed a trait of her brothers and father in Laksh.
They similarly carried their uniform apart from their casual clothing.

"Karan Bhaiya and and Papa used to do the same. Vihu Bhaiya still does this. " She said looking at him smiling with a proud for her family in her eyes.

"Every soldier,  who loves his duty does this. You won't believe, We have 45 members in our camp and ninety percent of them carry their uniform separately. " He said sipping his coffee.

"And what about the rest ten percent? "  Ragini asked still not pleased of the ten percent of people.

"Because they come wearing their uniform. But,  I can't certainly say that soldiers who don't carry their uniforms separately aren't in love with the nation. It is judgemental. But yeah,  they do separate it with their casual clothings. Be it in different bag or putting uniform on the top." Laksh said making Ragini break into a huge grin.

"That is so appreciable. " Ragini said.

"No! That is what we are meant to do. One shouldn't be praised for the duties he is supposed to fulfil. Its his work to do. " Laksh said sternly.