Chapter one

"MOM, MOM GUESS WHAT!!!" Sprinkle screamed happily running to blue at lightning speed. Blue turned around with a smile holding a wet dish and a wash cloth cause it was his turn to wash the dishes for the group.
"Yes, what is it dear" he asked looking down at his short son who had the largest smile on his face.
     "Abyss and I are going on a date tomorrow at grillbys" he said jumping up and down. Blue smiled and told his son he was happy for him. Blue rubbed the dish with the dry cloth wiping away the remaining water droplets.
Sprinkle ran off to go began choosing what he would wear. Blue smiled to himself knowing his son was growing up on him.

"DAD HELP" Abyss screamed running to his dad aka horror. Horror turned around looking at his son to see him freaking out.
    "What's going on kiddo" horror asked as his son ran around the room in a panicked state.
     "I asked sprinkle on a date and I don't know what to do" abyss said dramatically falling to the floor on his face. Horror chuckled at his son.
     "First off you show get an outfit and then figure out the activities for the afternoon" horror told his kid who still face planted to the floor. Abyss nodded jumping from the floor running to his room to get an out fit. Horror chuckled and shook his head at the situation at hand.

*next day*
Abyss was wearing his normal clothes on with a bow tye on it. He knocked on the door ha ring dust open it. Dust looked at him with a very serious look then give long his the 'I'm always watching' fingers.
     Sprinkle came downstairs with his hoodie and bandanna on a looked sound happy. He gave his mom and dad a hug and then walked to abyss.
      They walked outside and sprinkle waved to his mom and dad goodbye. They walked to grillbys hand and hand smiling like the dorks they are.

"Mrs.grey step one is in order" the officer called to her from the screen. Mrs. grey smirked with crazy eyes chuckling.
     "Perfect start faze two" she said sitting in her black office chair.

Hi I know it's been a loooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time but I've been very busy with school and then online school it's been a lot. But I am going to try and post more often. And thank you all I love and appreciate you guys.