Chapter three

The two boy woke up laying next to each other, on a cold concrete floor. The room had no windows just one large metal door.

     Sprinkle started to shake albys to wake the boy. Albys sat up rubbing his eyes looking around.

     "Where are we" albys asked looking at sprinkle,  he just shrugged.

     The large metal door started to bang like locks where being undone.
They looked the door sprinkle held onto albys with fear in his eyes. Albys tried to look brave but if you knew him well enough you could tell he was afraid.

      The door open to reveal this tall woman with light grey hair and blaring green eyes. She smirked at the fear she was causing.

     "The step to revenge is mine" she thought darkly with a sly smile. She walked towards the two boys she chuckled as she watched the bigger one hold the other tighter.

     She snapped her finger and two guards came in.
     "Grab that one" she said point to albys. The guards did as told grabbing the struggling boy. Sprinkle tried grabbing onto him only to be kick away by guards. Ms.Grey walked forward grabbing the small boy by the throat.

And

Said

"Let the fun begin"

Sorry for the long wait 2020 just been a real shit year and stuff been popping up all the time and I never seem to have time to write anymore. And I hope to have the next update in about a week or two.