5. You're here, I'm here.

It was officially October 22nd, it's been that long. Me and Cone had become better friends. Plus I met his best friend Ash and we became pretty good friends. I'd won a battle in court so I was officially emancipated from my mother who I now call Jane. Kylie and I had spoke less. And my dad's date was successful and he's dating Ms Saunders now but I'm allowed to call her Jackie. That's all the catching up I needed to do. I was currently in my room just hanging out with Ash and Cone. Eric was off somewhere and Jane was at work. "How does it feel that you get to go back to Oxford soon?" Ash asked me. I looked over at her.

"Nervous, because I have to attend school again until January seeming as I've been doing my schoolwork over here. But apart from that I'm excited to see my little siblings, my dad, Kylie and to just talk to Jackie outside of school when she's no longer a teacher." I said while looking between the both of them.

"Do you think there gonna last?" Cone asked me.

"They are so in love that it makes me feel so lonely. Hopefully Ibiza opens up some opportunities for me. I'm willing to be a home wrecker if it comes to it." I said while putting my hands up at the last part, then I just laughed.

"You are trouble on so many levels." Ash said while laughing. My phone started ringing so I answered in and put it on speaker.

"You have reached the number for a crackhead." I said while laughing.

"Look outside." I heard Kylie say.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny as if you would have flown all the way to Texas for 9 days." I said to her while laughing.

"You really want to make a bet of it, well can you just look out of your fucking window." She said to me making the three of us laugh.

"Ok, ok, I'm looking right now." I said while walking over to the window and looking out of it. And there she was stood with her suitcase and handbag. Staring up to my room. I quickly hung up. "I'll be back in a minute." I told Ash and Cone before running downstairs to hug Kylie. We both burst out crying as soon as we started hugging.

"How's it been stranger?" She asked me as we walked inside.

"It has been going great. Except from I've missed you." I told her as we were going upstairs.

"I heard that you emancipated your mum." She said to me.

"It was a stressful time but I'm glad that I did it. But I still can't believe you're here." I told her as we got to the landing.

"I'm here and I'm proud of you. Now let me meet your friends. Properly." She said to me. I opened your bedroom door. "This is Kylie but you guys already know that." I said to Ash and Cone, making Kylie laugh.

"It's good to finally meet you I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash." Ash told Kylie. Kylie gave her a quick hug.

"It's nice to meet you too." Kylie told her.

"I don't know whether you remember me we briefly met a couple of months ago." Cone told Kylie.

"How could I forget the first person my soul sister became friends with over here. It's good to finally meet you in person Conan." Kylie said before hugging him.

"It's good to finally meet you as well." He said back to her.

"I have a quick question." Kylie said while looking at the both of them. "Has Y/n ever sung in front of either of you?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"I don't think she has." Ash said while looking at Conan.

"She never has." Conan said while looking at Ash.