FNAF Theories #2: FNAF1: Who is Golden Freddy?

To you Golden Freddy is known as an easter egg. To me, he was meant to be in the game. For the murderer that killed the kids actually miscounted. Yet, this couldn't be proven unless with a talk to Scott Cawthorn. So Golden Freddy in my opinion is something that the murderer made. Almost as if he didn't mean to kill that many children. Instead when the other kids were seen being killed, i'd suspect that the murderer was forced to kill him just so he wouldn't spread rumors about the kills. Now the golden Freddy was probably beaten so badly that even with the suit, he couldn't stand or move. Thats why he always seemed to limp. Also when he attacks, when he says it's me, he means it's him who wasn't used or even meant to be killed. So really he being an easter egg is rediculous because if the creator wanted him in. He wouldn't be their because if you were on night 5 and 5am and golden Freddy crashed the game and you had to restart, you would probably be upset. Any ways this was described well but i described it better in my fan fic on five nights at freddys "Five Nights of Contempt". He was known as an easter egg but probably isn't even meant for it. It all depends what you think.

Believed story: Golden Freddy is an easter egg: Not deproved or approved

My believed story: Golden Freddy wasn't meant to be killed.

-Indie/Noah