FNAF Creepypasta: The Kidnappings.

I always loved going to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. I went there ever since i was young.

My favorite was between Foxy or Bonnie. Yet in the end i always chose Foxy.

They would sing this song of friendship and love. I never could get it out of my head. My mom said to me to stop singing that same song.

One day though the place seemed different to me. Freddy wasn't on stage. Neither were the others.

The manager had said they were being repaired, and that they would be out soon.

Very soon indeed.

Only a short few minutes later. Freddy had walked off stage and invited me to come to the back with him.

I was surging with happiness! I couldn't believe it! Freddy wanted to see me!

When I was in the back, 4 children had followed us into a meat locker. Then i was offered a slice of pizza with white meat on top.

I ate it with the other kids sitting on the ground. It was amazing! I thanked Freddy and tried to leave but he grabbed my shoulder.

Something wasn't right. He glared at me with cold red eyes. I looked back and saw the other kids hanging from hooks inside the locker!

Freddy swung his hand at me. I fell the ground, unconcious.

The next time i woke up, I was on stage. With the other kids. I looked at my hands which were moving on their own strumming a guitar.

We were also singing. I couldn't tell why.

Then i looked at myself and found that i was dressed in a purple dress shirt and a black vest.

The girl on the other end was in a yellow maids dress with a bib that said "Lets Eat!"

The boy in the middle was in a brown tux and a top hat.

Out of the cove i saw a boy dressed in a red pirates outfit with a hook on his hand and eyepatch over his eye.

I realized that the pizzas had the same meat as that last slice i had.

After a few hours, i walked off stage and looked in the open locker. Children were hanging from the meat hooks missing several limbs.

This was cannibalism! Then a figure came to the back with us.

"Having a nice stay?" The figure said and laughed maniacally. Foxy ran to the back and bit her head. Thus ended children's dreams everywhere.