The Beginning..

" 'Hello..?'

'Anyone there..?'
'Please..'
'Anybody..'
'Help..'
'It hurts..'

'Everything went black.. I can't remember a thing.. I'm sorry..' Skeppy told the police officer once he regained consciousness.
'All I remember is that I was wearing a hoodie, a blue one, I cut it into a crop top a few years back, Gray sweatpants,  I had just gotten out of the shower, so my hair was messy and damp, I was on my way to the store, I had just finished recording a video with my friends..Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in one of the legs, I'm guessing I blacked out for a while, because when I woke up I was in an ambulance, I then blacked out again..'
He stated, looking down at his hands. His body was sore, he couldn't feel his legs at all, but he was also worried about Vincent and Darryl.. What would they say if they saw him like this? Skeppy was in a hospital bed, in different clothes, just not a hospital gown, He was in one of his over-sized sweatshirts, and baggy pants.

he looked down at his hand and tried to focus on what the officer had to say..
'Were you in a car Mister Zak? What were you riding? Were you walking? Do you know where your friends live? Is there someone at your house we can call to pick you up? 1/10 how much pain are you in?'
Skeppy was flooded with questions, the bright light hurt his head, and he wasn't comfortable being filmed by the news reporters, he didn't want to be in TV, he liked it better when he was filming it by himself without the help of anyone, and his way of doing videos were far more comfortable then how they were doing it. They were shoving camera's and microphones in his face, he just wanted to go home and talk to Darryl, he wanted to hear his calm, soothing voice. If only he were here..
'To answer your questions..'
The young man began. He answered all the questions the police officer had asked.
Skeppy sounded mad, but he wasn't, he was tired and wanted to leave the bright lights and go home, that's all he wanted, he didn't care about the food anymore.

•TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER•

Skeppy was finally released from the hospital. The doctors told him he broke his left ankle, and dislocated he knee joint, so he had to be careful and had to be a crunches until farther notice. When he got home he instantly went to his desk located in his room and called Darryl and Vincent. They both picked up at the same time.
'Skeppy!! Oh my goodness are you ok?! I and a6d were worried sick about you!!'
Said the bald man, the French guy stayed quiet, but still listed with his mic muted.
'Yeah, I'm ok, really, my computer just died and I couldn't find a charger, but then I lost my phone, so I couldn't call talk from there, I'm sorry for scaring y'all..'
Skeppy answered sheepishly, he needed rest but.. he wanted to hear his voice, SO badly.. he blushed slightly at the sound of his voice.. it was so soothing, even while yelling, or worried.
'Are you sure?! You don't sound ok!! Don't lie to me Skeppy!!'
'Bad.. I'm not.. I swear.' "