Denial. (PART 1)

WARNING:
THIS POST CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND CUTTING, IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS GO TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT READING "HAPPY SHIT HERE", THIS WILL BE YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING, THANK YOU.
Notes at the end.

TIME SKIP: NIGHT
•SKEPPY'S POV•

I woke with a pain in my thigh, I raised off of Darryl, careful not to wake him up. I got up slowly and grabbed my crunches and made my way to my kitchen.
I

sat down at my counter, tears rolling down my face. I bit my bottom lip. All because of my fatass wanting food! I really need to stop eating.. Just look at me! I'm so fat.. I thought to my self. I was lost in thought when something caught my eye. A knife..?  I picked it up and stared at it for a long time, and without thinking I put the knife on my wrist. Why am I doing this? I have such a great life..right..? Before I knew it there was blood on the knife, my blood. I freaked out and slung the knife in the ground with a clink noise afterwards. I put my hands on my face and started to sob. What am I doing to myself..? My sobbing must've woken up Darryl because he came running in. I heard his foot steps.. I didn't look up, I didn't want him to see me like this, but I couldn't  stop my tears. I felt his wrap his arms around my waist.

bbh: It'll be ok Skeppy.. I don't know what's wrong, but you can talk to me about  it and we can make this through together..

Skep: No.. you don't understand..

bbh: I sure won't if you don't tell me Skeppy..

I wiped my eyes, turned around and hugged him, just to cry some more.He then picked me up and carried me to the couch.

bbh: So.. what's going on Skeppy..? You can tell me anything, I promise I won't get mad at you..

I couldn't talk.. all I could do was show him what I had done to myself.. he gasped as he saw my arm.

bbh: Skeppy.. oh my goodness.. why?! Why would you do that to yourself?!

Skep: I-I.. I don't.. know.. I...

He hushed me and put his warm hands on my cheeks, all I could do was cry more. I held onto his forearms, letting myself cry. We must've been there for at least 15minutes, it was now 5:14am.

We heard a door open, it was a6d and Techno. Darryl quickly turned around, taking his hands off me while I hid my face in the sleeves of my hoodie.

a6d: Bad?! Omg.. When did you get here?!

Bbh: Jeez, nice to finally meet you too.

a6d: Hehe, sorry.. It is nice to meet you tho! What are you doing here though?

Bbh: I was worried about Skeppy..

a6d: What happened to him..? Is he ok..?

Bbh: I hope so..

a6d: You HOPE so?!

Bbh: Woah, woah! Chill! I didn't do anything, I still don't the full story..

I felt a6d sit down beside me. "Zak..?" I heard him say, I slowly looked up and met his worried glaze. "Yeah..?" I asked. a6d hugged me.

a6d: What happened..?

Skep: N-Nothing important.. don't worry, ok?

a6d: There's SOMETHING wrong though, and I'm not leaving until I get an answer.

Skep: F-Fine..

I explained everything to when to when the crash happened, to what I did to myself, leaving out what me and Darryl did.

a6d: Oh my gosh.. Zak.. Why didn't you tell me! I wouldn't helped! He said grabbing my hands.

Skep: I-I didn't want to seem w-weak around y'all..I-I'm sorry..I've gotten so used to bottling up my emotions that I forgot that there was so many people in my life that cared about me..  I could hear a6d sigh.

Techno sat down in the floor beside me, reassuring me that we'll all get through everything together.

TIME SKIP BECUS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HALP.

I woke up in the arms of a6d, his arms around my waist. I blushed. But I like Bad, right..? We kissed. We did it. I quickly dismissed the thoughts, as I'm not sure if Darryl likes me back.. Am I crushing on Darryl..? God I'm such a damn child! C'mon Zak! Get it together!

Tech: Zak?

Skep: Hm? Yeah Dave?

Tech: Nothing, I was checking to see if you were up, I didn't wake you did I?

Skep: Oh Uhm, no, you didn't, don't worry. Is Darryl up?

Tech: Who?

Skep: Crap, Uhm, Bad,is BAD up yet?

Tech: Yeah, he's up, he offered to make breakfast for us and himself.

Skep: Oh, ok..

Tech: Why? Are you ok?

Skep: I guess, yeah.. It's just.. Me and him kissed yesterday, before you and Vincent got back, and now with me and Vin in the position we're in now, I'm not sure who I like anymore.. I've liked Bad for years now, and now that I actually get to meet him, I'm not sure, and all of this is messing with my head, it's fucking me... I'm scared  Dave.. I'm scared of what Bad will think about me when he finds out.. I'm scared of his reaction to him finding out I've liked him all of these years.. I'm scared of losing  him.. He's my best friend.. and I don't know what I'm going to do without him.. I lay my head on Vincent's chest, I could feel a tear running down my cheek.
Dave got up and sat beside me, with a look that seemed to calm me down.

Tech: This is perfectly normal, Zak. I suggest not to look to far into this, and to lay off of  your sexuality and lover, and to just focus on yourself for a whirl until you can think straight, ok?

I nodded in agreement, wiping my eyes with my sleeve again.

{ 1,000 WORD MARK }

  Maybe he's right.. I really should focus on myself... but it's so hard to when I hate myself so much.. I never really had cared much about me. I always put my friends and family before me, and worried about myself after I made sure everyone else was safe and happy first.          I was deep in thought until a6d woke up.

a6d: Zak? Earth to Zak!

Skep: Huh..?- Oh! I-I'm sorry!! I didn't realize you were up!

a6d: No, it's cool. No worries.

Skep: You sure..?

a6d: Yeah, of course, I don't mind.

Skep: O-ok..

NOTES:

Ok, so. I'm sorry for focussing so much on Skeppy these last few parts, but once we get more into the story, it'll have Readers POV, Techno's, Bad's, and etc. I also failed to mention that I'm really bad at writing stories, they always seem to be all over the place and I can never focus on one idea, and then I tend to forget so-and-so happened, so then I look like an idiot. (Already happened once in this story so far). I'm also running out of ideas, so if y'all could leave suggestions that'd be great! Thanks so much for reading! Happy Holidays!

Word Count: 1,210