Denial (PART 3)

PLEASE READ THE OTHER 2 PARTS OF THIS WILL SEEM COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT, THANK YOU.

•READER'S POV•

His hair is so soft.. I just wanna touch it, and play with it, and never stop.. The Raven haired boy thought to himself some more, completely unaware of his surroundings, so it surprised the boy when he felt warm lips touch his. The shorter male looked down into the taller male's eyes, he kissed the taller male back.

"When did this happen?"

The older boy whipped his head around to face the French man, who was happily sipping on some hot tea, he had forgotten there were other people in the room with him and the younger boy and started to blush a bit. He stammered to get the words out: "I-I.. we.. u-uh....". The French man laughed seeing the older man struggle. "Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you like that", the French man said with his heavy accent.

TIME SKIP: MID AFTERNOON

❤️ DareBear ❤️

Hey Zak! Do you want me to pick you up anything while I'm out?

Zak?

Helloooo

Are you there?

Did you fall asleep again?

Zak, I'm worried now, please answer me.

Skeppy

Skep

Skeppyyyyyy

Please?

I'm coming home as
fast can I can, hold
on.
Delivered 5:14pm

The older boy hurried to the younger boy's house, just as he said he would. He got out of the car and ran inside the house as soon as he got to the younger boys' house. The older boy called out his name multiple times. No one must be home.. he thought to himself as he headed up the stairs to the younger boy's room.

"Oh my fucking god... ZAK!!"

Earlier...

Suicide Prevention: Suicide Prevention, what's
your emergency?

Zak: Yes, I'd like to
order pizza please..

SP: But Sir, you
reached a hotline.

Zak: I know.. Could you
say how long..?

SU: Sir, is
everything ok?

Zak: No, it's 414,
Vague Away..

SU: Is there someone in
the room with you, that
you can talk about?

Zak: No ma'am, pepperoni
please, how long can it be
now?

SU: I've got an officer a
mile away, can you stay
on the line?

Zak: No thanks, I'll see you
soon, I'll turn on my
porch light..

BACK IN THE PRESENT

"To my friends and Family,

Thanks for all of the love and support throughout the years. I may not have shown it as much as I should have, but I am so greatful. You all deserve much better then what I was. I know the obstacles were hard, but I love y'all.
                   I've tried my hardest to get through everything, I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm so sorry.
                  My heart has always been in the right place. All of y'all take care of one another. Have me cremated and pray to me whenever you can. I love y'all.
                  There's so much I wish I could say to y'all, but please understand that I have to do this. It's a relief getting taken off my shoulders, thrown in the dumbs, and is finally letting my soul out. I know I'm saying this a lot, but I really mean it, I love each and everyone of y'all. We'll see each other soon, good bye.
                                              ~Zak Carder ❤️" The older boy read the note with tears running down his face, he cut down the younger boy. Darryl hugged Zak, and refused to let go. He couldn't let go. He wondered what exactly lead to this happening.

"D-Darryl..?"

The taller boy was startled at the sound of his voice. "Zak?! Omg Zak I'm so sorry!". Zak gave a weak smile. "Why are you sorry..? What happened..? Please tell me Darryl.." Asked the younger male. Zak sat up and put his hand on forehand as he listened to what Darryl had to say. 

TIME SKIP: THE NEXT DAY

Zak woke up in the arms of Darryl, he had his arms around the waist of the shorter male, shocked, Zak rolled over to his side and saw his note. Was i really going to do it..?  The younger male couldn't get the thought out of his head.He sat up, careful not to wake the older male, he looked down at his wrists and couldn't stop the tears from forming in the corner of his eyes.