{3}

Don't freak. Chapter 2 isn't missing! Idk why but in order to get chapter two you have to follow me. Idk why wattpad did that... But they did. So yeah.

___________________________

Niall

I shouldn't be out this late but I forgot to grab the pizza I ordered on my way home.

It had been two weeks since that little incident, my car was now fixed and I didn't have to hitch rides from Max anymore. I loved Max (as a friend) but it was always awkward for me when he tried to talk about either of our sex life's. It felt wrong to do so.

I never saw my hero again since that day in the parking lot after classes.

I wanted to see him again, to thank him of course.

And maybe take him home...

Or let him take me home...

I pulled into a local pizza factory called Sarah's Parlor, and got out of my car, locking it.

Inside, it was a lot warmer than the chilly air outside the vintage brick walls and windows.

I walked up to the front, hand in my pockets whilst avoiding the stares from a couple kids at school sitting in a booth against the wall.

Everyone knows about what happened. Jake told everyone and everyone told everyone else. Everyone knew who I was now, they all knew I was some nerdy ass faggot who got his ass kicked by a jock and got his car fucked up.

I was a looser now....

But then again I've always been a looser.

"I'm here to pick up an order to go for Niall." I said to the lady at the front.

"Okay. Was that a large half Hawaiian and half pepperoni pizza with a side of bread sticks and a 2 liter soda?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Alright. Your total is £27." I handed her the money and waited for my change and food.

I didn't bother to turn my head when I heard the whispers. They weren't worth my time, and I wasn't ashamed of who I was. No one could make me feel ashamed for who I was.

"Here you go. And here is your receipt- thank you." The lady smiled at me. "Thanks." I nodded as I took my pizza, bread sticks, and walked to the cooler to grab my soda.

I left Sara's Parlor and unlocked my car. I had set everything in the back before I got back into the drivers seat and began to drive home.

***

I was sitting at home in my flat by myself when I got a call from Max. In that time I had eaten an entire large pizza, all of my bread sticks and drank about half the soda I got.

I was surprised I wasn't fat....

"What's up, Max?" I answered the phone.

"Hey man. I'm sitting down at the bar down the street from your place. Bro it's buzzing down here! Get your ass off your fucking ass and get down here!" He slurred into the phone.

"I'm not in the mood, Max. I don't want to drink tonight."

"Okay. Well I need to go home and I need a driver."

"Are you lying?" I asked him.

"Of course not! Would I lie to you?" He slurred again. I sighed.

"Yes. You would."

"Come on! Drive me home- you don't want me to die do you?" He asked. I sighed once again. Max was going to drive me insane.