the move

herobrine's pov

they should be here any minute

~time skip brought to u by those 2 fighting*points at sebastian and grell fighting and they brake a blue and black vase*MY VASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs at then pissed off*~

i see them and they look funny.summer fast asleep on bodil666's back and enderlox is trying to hold skybrine and witherMU at the same time.i chuckle and smirk as they walk in front of me and enderloxs complains about skybrine and witherMU being heavy and needing to lose weight .said people hit his head and i chuckle more.this is going to be a intresting change in everyone's life.bodil look's at summer and he says"where do i put her?"he looks at me."well there are only two rooms avaliable,so three of you have to share a room and the other two share a room"i said and looked at them all"i'll share a room with these two mammoths"enderlox pointed to skybrine and witherMU and said 'mammoths' hit him in the head again."looks like i share a room with summer"bodil said and i see his face is a little red.i smirk at him knowingly and his face grows alittle redder before running inside with summer on his back and i scream"EVERYONE'S OUT KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!"and then skyloxMU runs in.i follow,shows sumdil their room and i show skyloxMU to their room.

bodil666's pov

i walk in to the room and lays summer on the bed."she's cute in her sleep"i thought.i go to the computer and i start to play minecraft

skyloxMU's pov

we walk in to our room and we jump on the bed and we talk

skybrine:this is fun!

enderlox:agreed!

witherMU:yay!

in the next chapter u will meet the pastas!!!!!!!!!!!!