the reunite of friends

summer's pov

i wake up and sees bodil(666) at computer desk and smile as i say"when did we get her bodil?"he spins around and looks at me as he says"for an hour."thats when i jump out of bed,on to his lap, and shakes him by his shoulders while screaming"AND U DIDN'T TELL ME WE ARRIVED~!"bodil turned as red as a tomato and just then skyloxMU ran in.

bodil(666)'s pov

i point at skyloxMU and says"it's their fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"summer stops shakeing me,gets off my lap and glares at skyloxMU as her hair and skin turned pure black as she says in a menacing voice"run bitchs"

skyloxMU's pov(damn..........my shortest story pov ever)

we run back to our room

summer's pov

i change to my normal self as they left and as i look in my clothes"what should i wear to day?"i say and bodil says"how about a anime cosplay outfit?"and i say"yus~!"as i get a purple,lavender and black version of rin kagamine's outfit(the white parts of original outfit are black,orange and blue parts are lavender,and yellow parts are purple)out and i look at bodil and says"turn around"and then he turns around and plays minecraft.typical.i start to take clothes off and put clean clothes on.  

bodil's pov

she thinks i can't see her changing her clothing.wrong.i can see her with the computer screen.my cheeks must be so red,that they beat a tomato.blood goes down my face from my nose.damn i'm a pervert right now.a voice in my head says"yes you are"that voice sound like slenderp"don't call me that" ok richard "don't call me that ether"ok slendy'*sigh*just get down stairs when you two are ready"kk slenderp".................i give up"hehe i win

summer's pov

i finish getting dress,tap bodil's shoulder,and he looks at me as he wipes his nose with his sleeve and he says"they're here."i run out the room and down the stairs.i jump on the first person i see.that person,or should i say dog,is none other than smile dog.i say"SMILE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he licks me as i giggle and pet him.then i hear girls scream"SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"i look at the girls and i see zero,clockswork,nina,laughing jill,jane,and sally run to me,hug me tightly and i say"can't.breathe." they let me go as they smile.the boys walk in and when they see me they all hug me like the girls did but not as tight.the boys included :liu,jeff,e.j.,l.j.,toby,puppeter,all the gaming pastas,and bloody painter. they let go and smile at me as well.i smile at all of them as we all catch up with each other.

skyloxMUdil(XD)'s pov

we watch her and the others catch up and smile

enderlox:she look's so happy~!

witherMU,skybrine,and bodil666:she does!

?'s pov 

'not for long'i thought as i disappear to the underworld

i think we all know who the mystery person is,his name starts with a z.anyways sorry i haven't updated alot,i'm grounded and i have to sneak on to my computer to update until my b-day.anyways i love you all my little dragons and stay awesome.