Jungkook • BTS

Haley's POV

I was a complete mess, crying in my car in the parking lot of the library I used to work at when I was in high school. Why? Because after a long shift at the station, I thought I'd surprise Yoongi. He's been wanted me to stay at his place for weeks, I packed for two nights and when I finally go to see him. My boyfriend is in bed with another women, he chased me to my car. Trying to explain himself, but I didnt even give him the time. What was the point? A cheater will always be a cheater.

It's December and we were in the middle of a blizzard, I wouldn't be able to make it home. So I'd either have to sleep in my car or find some place to stay. I was crying too much and overwhelmed to drive, so I pulled my phone out of my purse in hope that my bestfriend would pick up. He didnt live that far from the library.

*Ring Ring*

"H-he better be awake."

*Ring Ring*

( Jungkook in Bold, Haley in italics)

"Hello?" His voice was groggy, he was about to go to bed.

"J-jungkook, could you come get me? I'm a-at the l-ibrary."

"What are you doing there? Why are you crying?"

"I'll explain everything please come get me."

"On Mercer street?"

"Yes."

"I'll be there soon start your car, the roads are bad. I dont want you to freeze."

"O-okay. Bye."

After we hung up, I done what I was told and started my car. I had some warm coffee left in my cup, so I hugged it to my freezing lips.

Jungkook didn't live that far out, about five minutes on a clear day. But since its snowing pretty bad, it'll probably be fifteen give or take. And he had that expensive truck of his. It wouldn't take him no time getting here.

I was still crying, in disbelief that Yoongi would do something like this to me. He knows how feel about cheaters, my mom cheated on my dad and left us. I had to start working at fourteen just to help him around the house. Twenty dollars a week was nothing if you give kids total in the house. But I'm the oldest, and the oldest unfortunately gets that responsibility.

I decided to text my dad to him know where I am. Yes, I I'm twenty-four and still living with my Dad. I plan on finding my own place once I've saved enough money. I just started my job at the station a couple months ago.

Me: Hey, change of plans. I'm not going to Yoongi's, he's not home and the weather is bad so I'm staying at Jungkook's tonight.

Daddy: Okay hun, let me know when you leave. Its suppose to be bad the next couple of days so tell his parents I appreciate it.

Me: I will, love you.

Daddy: I love you too baby, take care.

Jungkook pulled up as soon as I turned off my phone, i whipped my tears and turned my car off. He whipped around beside me and jumped out, I turn my jeep off and grab my duffel bad, a long with my phone and charger.

"What's wrong?" Was the first thing he said when approached me, he grabbed my bag and throwed it inside his truck. "I'll tell y-you when we're inside." I say, he takes my hand and leads my to the passenger side. I lock my vehicle and jump in. He hurries to his side and does the same.

I sighed as I sunk into the seat, his seat warmers were hitting me good.

"Now tell me what happened," he said turning to me. I closed my eyes and frowned.