CHAPTER 10: Cuffs.

Your POV
The concert went successful we just made it sold out. And the Management decided to have some celebration and we are checking in in a five star hotel.

"Ok guys! Lets have a draw!Once you pick the paper up the person who's in the paper will be your room mate"- Normani explained.

Camila pick a paper first and her roommate is Bea.

Normani's roommate is Dinah

Ally, Me Robi and Lauren left.

"Ok Allyson Brooke Hernandez we are room mates"- Robi announced

"Can we exchange roommates?"- Lauren Asked

"No!"- They all answered

"Guess i am stock with a paparazzi"- She said that made my eyes roll

"And sadly I am stock with a Bacteria"- I back chat. "Me? Bacteria how dare you"- She said and i just laughed at her

"Whether you like it or not you are stock with me"- I said
.
.
.
.
.
.

They decided to went out for a while and i decided to stay because me being nice  dont want sleeping Lauren Bacteria Jauregui to be alone here.

It kinda reminds me of LJ? Her eyes and her Lips her piercing..Wait wait! is there a possibility that LJ was Lauren?

No..no..no..

I went to our Mini Kitchen and saw something in the Drawer A hand  Cuffs.

As an evil minded sometimes.

I went silently to Lauren's side and sit quietly.

I put the Cuff to her right hand and lock it Carefully.

"What are you doing?"- I jumped and I accidently lock my Left Foot on the other side of cuffs.

She look at me weirdly and I gulped.  "What the fuck???!Why i am being cuffed!"- She blurted.

"Uhmmmm hehehe"- i said and she gave me a what the fuck look

(A/N IMAGINATION REQUIRED Picture below was their situation right now)

"Are you kidding me?"- She asked "Hey i did not mean it!  You've suddenly talked thats why i flinched and made your hand and my foot cuffed!"- i defended

"Wait im Gonna Call Ally"-  Lauren said and she just Faced palmed."Bea Borrowed it how about you call them"- She said and i nodded im about to stand when i remember that i left it to the bus.

"I left it to our Bus"- I said and she Groaned.

"This is your fault!"- she yelled at me "No its not!"- i defended.