stop guessing - SKEP6D

OLD
(I'm in love with this song ^)
ZELKS POV
"Just please don't force it. If I'm not ready to say it then please don't push it." Vincent says quite bluntly. "Why do you wanna ask him so badly?" I then knew that was a dumb question. "Because he's my crush!! Duh!" Vincent snaps. "True, sorry I'm quite dumb dumb sometimes." I say. "You think?" Vincent says. "How rude." I say dramatically. "I know, that's probably why Zak likes Darryl instead of me." Vincent says. "Vincent! Ugh! It's killing me! Can we please tell him already?! I'm dying for his response!" I say. I'm lying. I can't handle how he talks about himself , it's terrible! He's such a great person, but he makes it sound as if he's the worst person on earth. I know that Zak likes him, I just don't know if he's going to be open and honest about his feelings. I hope he is. I really, really want this ship to grow. I think they're going to be a great couple. They suit each other.
"I'm calling him." Vincent says bluntly. "Oh ok." I say back.
The discord ringing sound rang, and rang.
Then, it finally stopped and a giggly Zak answered.
"H-hey Zak.." Vincent says. "Hey! Is there something you need or do you just want to talk?" Zak asks. "I have- to tell you something.." Vincent stutters out. "Ok, what is it?" Zak asks. "It-it's kind of hard to say, but I-I-I'll try to h-hurry up and say it." Vincent says stuttering, once again. "That's ok. I don't have anything to do any way." Zak says back. "You're not recording or streaming, right? It's- something between me and you." Vincent says. "Oh, no. I'm not doing either of them." Zak responds. "Ok, good." Vincent says.
Then, there's silence.
Nothing but silence.
"Zak- I really, really like you! In fact, I love you! I can't hold my feelings in anymore. You're so beautiful, and sweet. I remember you telling me that you knew a flaw about yourself was that you troll too much, and I know, you troll a lot, but it's forgivable. I-It's ok if you don't feel the same. If you don't I'm sorry, I'll be ok. I-" Zak cuts Vincent off.
"Vincent, I have felt the same way for a very long time. I love you very, very much. I always 'neglected' you because I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid I'd spill it. I'm sorry for all those times." Zak said.
"It's ok Zak. Did Darryl know?" Vincent asked. "Yeah, he would always encourage me to tell you but I always thought you were straight, that you only thought of us as friends, and most of all, I was afraid you'd hate me after I told you. I didn't want to lose you. I'd rather keep my feelings to myself then lose a friend." Zak said.
Then I popped in. "Awww!!! How cute!! Are you two dating now?!" I ask.
"Uhm- when did you get here?" Zak asked. "I was always here. I helped Vincent get the courage to ask you!" I said happily. "About the other question, I don't know if we're a couple. It's up to Zak. So Zak, will you be my boyfriend?" Vincent asked. "Yes." Zak said. You could hear the smile on his face. "I swear you're too cute." Vincent said, unexpectedly. "Wha-" Zak said. "Wait- Did I say that aloud?" Vincent asked. "Yes." Me and Zak said in unison as we both laughed.
_______________________________
Yayy!
It's finished!
Or-
Should I do a part 3?
Like it'll just be about their relationship though.
OH-
WAIT
I'LL MAKE PART THREE AND IT'LL BE ABOUT DARRYL'S REACTION TO THEM BEING TOGETHER!!!
Yayy!
I'm motivated-
At 4am -_-
I'll update tomorrow-
At some point of time -_-
Idk tbh 🤷‍♀️
But anyway-
Bye muffins!
I'm going to sleep now-
Goodnight.