Secrets - SKEP X SPIFEY

OLD
part two of "Anxiety."
enjoy.
Zak:
  'Oh my god.. I'm so scared.' I thought. 'Hopefully this will be a good talk.'
"So Zak, I, uh, have really, really bad anxiety. It gives me terrible panic attacks." George paused. "When we were eating, you kept glancing at me, and then one time time you decided to wink at me. And since.. I.. uh.. have a crush on you.. it effected my anxiety a lot more than it already was. I was already having anxiety trying to cover up my crush on you. And then I couldn't lie so I had to run to the bathroom to cover myself after chocking. I have so many issues." George stated. He hadn't realized how I had tears in my eyes until now. "No, no, Zak! Don't cry, please. I'm sorry." George said worriedly. I just hugged him. "You're so special to me, Georgie. Why would you keep these things from me? I always thought it was a one-sided love." I said whilst nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. Any other day, standing, he'd be much, much taller than me, but we were sitting on the couch, crisscross facing each other. "I-I am?" George asks. "Yes, I love you." I say, smiling. Then I look at him. His face is red and shocked. "Huh?" George asked, eyes tearing up.
  I grabbed his cheeks and said, "Yes, dear, I said it. Will y-you be my boyfriend?" Yeah, my voice cracked but so what? 'He's so cute.'
  "Y-yes." He said hugging me and crying. "Why are you crying, Georgie?" I ask. "This is the first time I've been asked out. No one else likes me. Thank you." George says.
"People love you, you're just not their type, but you're my type, so don't worry, I love you unconditionally." I say.
  "Thank you."
  "You're welcome, beautiful."
Is this what you guys wanted?
Did you like it?
Wc: 324
Special:
  Zak and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Then, he decided to lean into my side, which shocked me. "What are you doing?" I asked. Shuddap, you smell really good, plus I'm tired. Let me sleep, meanie." Zak said. "Yeah, yeah. It's just the scent of beavers." I said trying so hard not to laugh. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Zak asks laughing into my side. "I got issues, but you got 'em too!" I sang. "Goodnight, Georgie." Zak said. "Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you." I said, smiling. 'He's extra sweet when he's sleepy, it's so cute.' I thought smiling wider. "I wuv you too." I heard Zak say although it was muffled, and it kind of tickled my side when he talked into it. Then, I started to drift off to sleep as well. The only thought on my mind was Zak.
I hope you enjoyed that extra Spifey x Skeppy fluff.
Wc: 149