The Black Lagoon

It hurts.

It's hot.

It's painful.

It's sad.

It's harsh.

I wanted to cry.

I couldn't stand it.

I couldn't run.

I couldn't resist.

It wouldn't end.

I wanted to turn away.

I wanted to throw up.

...I wanted it to end.

...Ghost...

That's all I am... A Ghost...
For as long as I can remember, all the people I know left me, they always do.

The only place I belonged was in the streets, eating rats and drinking water from the gutter.

I was found then made to be a weapon.

I'm always behind a gun and killing people for money.

But I found a place to stay, and a family to be with. Granted it's a fucked up one. But no matter what we have each other's backs.

The Lagoon company.

We're just a bunch of pirates, for lack of a better term. The one of us that has the least guts is our tech guy and getaway driver.

They're the people I'd give my life to.

Dutch:
He's a large and muscular man, he is African American, he's the caption of our ship and our leader.

Benny: He deals with our tech and he's our getaway driver.

Revy: She's the power of the company along with me. She is very skilled in killing and handling guns. Although she has a big attitude, she's a good friend.

Balalaika: She has taken care of me ever since I was 16, she rescued me. Without a doubt, I'd risk everything for her. She's basically my adoptive mother.

****************************

***Current Day***

I sit against the railing of a large cargo ship as the wind blows through my hair. I watch Dutch as he punches the Japanese business guy, knocking him out of his daydream, and right into the railing beside me. 

Revy, Dutch and I ready our guns and point them at him.

"Listen up Mr. Japanese. I'm only gonna ask you this one time... The package you got from the Asahi Industry Headquarters in Tokyo, the one you're in charge of until you hand it over to the chief of Borneo. This is it right? " Asks Dutch picking up a disc from his pocket.

"Yeah..." Says the Japanese guy holding his face in pain. "But what I want to know is--"

 "We're all done with you now." Dutch interrupts. "You've given us all we've wanted."

 "Dutch, this is a pain in the ass. I say, we kneecap this pussy." Says Revy. 

"There's no need." Says Dutch.

"That one disk is more than enough for the compensation." 

"Tch. You call that compensation?" Revy retorts. 

'All that we're getting paid is twenty grand it's barely enough to pay off the fuel for the boat.'

Then Benny calls into our earpieces. "Dutch. Hey Dutch. You through with them yet? There's something heading straight for us from Subic Bay."