Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Dahyun's POV

"Dahyun!"I immediately looked in the direction where I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

I squinted my eyebrows as I watched a figure running in my direction as if someone is chasing her.

"Momo, Hi..." I said as I bow at her.

She grinned happily and bowed too. "Someone wants to talk to you," Momo said still panting from running.

I raised my eyebrows im question. Momo saw Dahyun's confusion and so she stepped aside, revealing a hesitant Sana who's talking to a frustrated Mina.

I met Momo and Mina-unnie when Jihyo-unnie introduced them to us and ate together for the first time in the cafeteria. We instantly clicked since they're easygoing.

I also met a bunny like unnie who I found out has a crush on Jeongyeon-unnie. She's loud and carefree, she has similarities with her.

"For what?" I said as I brought back my gaze to Momo. But she only shrugged at the answer.

"Satang!" Momo shouted making the students look at us, but I maintained my poker face just to hide my embarrassment.

Mina-unnie suddenly dragged Sana towards us, her face was unreadable.

"Is there a problem, Momo?" I asked curiously.

She just shrugged again

Okay? This is confusing...

"Hi, Dahyun-ssi," Mina-unnie said with Sana hiding behind her back. I bowed at Mina-unnie as I said greeted back.
"Are you busy?" Mina unnie asked. And I could see how Sana's pulling Mina-unnie away from me as if stopping her from doing something, but Momo slapped Sana's hands, which made her stop.

"Not really, why?" I asked

What's with the J-Trinity today?

This is confusing.

"Good. Sattang wants to talk to you" Then Mina-unnie pulled Sana in front of me, and then suddenly, Momo dragged Mina-unnie away from us.

"Yah!" Sana shouted at the two in disbelief, but the two didn't look back until they're out of sight m.

"Sana" I called her name to get her attention  She finally looked at me, but there was a little hesitance. "Are you okay now?" I asked as I looked at her from head to toe.

She looked away and fiddled her fingers. "Y-yes, thank you for saving me, Dahyun. And for carrying me home while fell asleep" She said in a low tone that only I can hear.

"Is that why you're here?" I said still trying to connect my eyes to hers

"Yes, and uh, no" she answered, finally looking back at me again.

I just stood silently, waiting for her to continue, tho I am totally confused now.

She bit her lower lip and inhaled deeply

"I want to thank you for treating you an ice cream," She said almost immediately that I almost didn't catch that up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

She's different from what chaeyoung told me about how she is. They said she's really bubbly, friendly, and clingy...but it seems like she's not at all, or was she being different because I'm new?

"I-It's okay if you don't want to--" but I cut her off immediately.

"Okay," I simply said and adjusted my bag.

"Uh, okay what?" She asked confusedly

I chuckled. "I'll go with you," I said and averted my gaze at her. I can't help but think how cute she is when she's confused.

Aish, what are you saying. Dahyun? You're being funny.

"Oh.." The only thing Sana said as she was lost in her thoughts

I looked at her with raised eyebrows.
"Oh?" I asked as I don't get it.

She then looked at me, eyes were lost in her thoughts. "I thought you would refuse it," she said as she laughed nervously.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, wanting to know what she's thinking.

Maybe she's not comfortable about it, after all, she looked like she was dragged by her friends to talk to me.

"No! I-I mean no, I want to treat you. I'm sorry for spacing out a lot" she shyly said, a pink tint was visible on her cheeks.

Is she shy or embarrassed?

"So?" I said as I crossed my arms

"Oh right! Let's go. Where do you want to go?" She asked as she smiled awkwardly at me.

"Wherever you want " I answered with a shrug.

She just nod and bit her lower lip

I chuckled again

Do I look like I hurt people?

Am I that scary like what Jeongyeon-unnie says?

I could only sigh before I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the hallway.

I didn't look back, afraid of what might be her reaction when I held her wrist.

Why do I feel like my blood's rushing up through my cheeks and ears?

----

Author: sorry for the long wait 😅