Will Yunlan Follow The Note?

Continuation from Previous Chapter~~~

**********************************

Shen Wei was shaken to the picture and Yunlan came and back hugged him for support. Feeling Yunlan close to him, it gave him courage to flip the photo over and read the note

Break up with Shen Wei if you don't want to lose him forever again. I have my eyes on you guys everywhere and don't think of cooperating with the police force. I will give you 1 week to handle everything. By then if you guys are not separate, ready to say goodbye to your sweetheart! This is my final warning to you, Zhao Yunlan.

The paper was sign with a symbol rather than word. The symbol is double edge hook, and only Zhao Yunlan know that symbol's meaning. The symbol is the crest of Zhang family 10,000 years ago. In old time, power family have their own family crest/symbol that represent their family power. The more powerful your family are, the more people know your family crest and feared.

After reading the contents, the cops are silent for they already read it before Shen Wei took it from Liu's hand. Shen Wei is silent because he could feel that Yunlan's anger is raising. It would be wise to not interrupt him right now.

Zhao Yunlan took the picture and crashed it in frustration and shout "Zhang RouNan! I will kill you if you even touch a hair of my Shen Wei!"

The out burst from Zhao Yunlan made the three officers back away a little, honestly they were scared to see that furious face of the CEO Zhao Yunlan.

"Ah Lan... please calm down.... At least we know that she is not aware that we are cooperating with police force. She just want to mess with your head so you can't think straight to take proper actions..." Shen Wei said in persuasive voice that shooting the burning flame inside Yunlan's heart.

Shen Wei slowly took Yunlan's fists into his hands and move closer to Yunlan and bend little to touch his forehead with Yunlan's forehead and said

"Love, I'm going to be okay... I will not leave you alone again...I promise you that... Ah Lan.."

Finally Yunlan tight fists break loose and intertwine with Shen Wei's hands and took couple deep breaths and said

"Okay.. wifey. I won't lose this time. Thank you for choosing even after all these.." Yunlan calmly said to Shen Wei, forehead still touching each other.

"Of Course I will choose you, Yunlan. My heart and soul only yarn for your heart and your soul... and that will never change no matter how many centuries ahead" Shen Wei honestly said and rubbed their nose together like a parent would do with their baby, making Yunlan chuckle

"Babe, you are the best!" Yunlan said happily and tightly hugged Shen Wei and Shen Wei response it back with equal love.

"And..they totally forgot we are still here" Huang whisper to other two