Clearing Misunderstanding

"Babe, does your apartment have guest room?" Yunlan ask while driving. 

Shen Wei is sitting in front passenger seat and Da Quing and Yezun is sitting in the back. Da Quing  was looking out the window and turning his back to Yezun , totally ignoring him. Yezun on another hand is too tired to do anything so he gradually fall asleep in the car and laid his head on his side of the window. Yunlan's bodyguard is driving Yezun's car from behind

"No, we don't. Why?" Shen Wei ask back

"Good then. That will make things easier to solve if they share one room." Yunlan softly said to Shen Wei, so Da Quing can't hear them.

"Yunlan... are you sure this is good idea to force them to solve the problem?" Shen Wei worriedly ask, and look at the rare window viewing mirror and peek at Da Quing and Yezun.

"Babe, I don't want to meddle into their affair if I'm given a chance. It just... I can't help seeing past us between them right now. They definitely share the same sentiments but simple  misunderstanding preventing them from being happy... And let's be honest, you felt the same as me when we saw how broken Yezun was at Mt. Kunlan." Yunlan said to Shen Wei, who can't help but to agree with Yunlan's thinking.

"I hope they can solve their issue soon. I only wish them the best. I can't help but be worried..." Shen Wei confess.

"Yeah, babe. Let's hope..." Yunlan said while peeking a glance at Shen Wei and gently pressing Shen Wei's with his free hand.

After good 30 minutes of driving, Yunlan parked his car in the parking lot where the twins usually park their car. Shortly after, the bodyguard brought Yezun's car and park as well. 

"Guys, listen carefully. I want you guys to guard us all the time. Switch with somebody if you need rest so there is always somebody guarding." Yunlan said to his bodyguards.

Ling Jing, Da Quing will be guarding us from inside the apartment, so don't worry about booking him a room to rest. You guys, make sure to book rooms to sleep for these couple days to come, but stay alert. The enemy is everywhere, so be cautious!" Yunlan added and he close his distance with Ling Jing and whispered:

"Ling, the cops is also guarding with their own methods so put a blind eye to them when you spot them. Also, keep me update with every single change, and I mean EVERY single change. Is that clear?" Yunlan order and ask confirmation

"Yes, boss!" everyone answered in unison.

"Good! Now, I will be going, do your tech thing, Jing." Yunlan close the discussion and remained Ling Jing to installed spy cameras around the apartment for evidences as they planned before.

**************************************************

"Babe, Yezun up yet?" Yunlan ask when his guards left them in the parking lot. Yunlan ordered them to stay inside car until he come back.

"No, he must be really tired.. I think he lost some weight too, now that I have a close look at him.." Shen Wei said sadly while rubbing his didi's cheek.

"Hmmm...let's not wake him up then. Someone will carry him up then." Yunlan said and directly look at Da Quing when he said that.

"It's okay, Yunlan. I will carry didi up, Da Quing, you guard us." Shen Wei said when he saw Da Quing was feeling uncomfortable

"But wifey... we are suppose to be lovey-dovey for Zhang RouNan's spy to see us. How will we do that if you carry your didi?" Yunlan honestly said, although that was not the real problem Yunlan is concern about. He just wanted to pressure Da Quing to accept carrying Yezun up.