cs|six

"It's crazy that I had to get crazy in order to get ber back talking to me again

"It's crazy that I had to get crazy in order to get ber back talking to me again."

"Females like that crazy shit mane ... It's all fun and games until I accidentally kill yo ass." Smokey laughed shaking his his head.

"Nigga that ain't funny. That's why yo ass in here now." Christian said holding his laugh.

"Hell, she wanted the shit. R.I.P to her. Now tell me your story Kid."
•••••
"Just give me a kiss and I'll leave you to go to work." Derrion said holding Honey against his car in the school parking lot.

"Boy come on, I'm running out of time." she huffed rolling her eyes fighting the smile that was trying to come out.

"You would have a lot of time if you let me drop you off and you give me my kiss." he smiled pleading.

"Nah, I gained 7 pounds. Imma walk them off." she said kissing him.

He kissed back pulling at her lip when he pulled away. "I like it, it's happy weight to me."

Yeah, no nigga. This all from Popeyes..she thought.

"You're crazy. But let me get to walking tho." she said walking away and he smacked her butt before getting in the car and pulling off.

Honey laughed playfully rolling her eyes walking down the street to bus stop when Christian's famous red Lincoln MKX Reserve pulled up next to her making her really roll her eyes.

"So I welcome your lil ungrateful ass in my house, rent free, when ya bitch ass parents put you out and you bail on a nigga? Like what the fuck is up with that?" he asked but got no response since she put her headphones in and put some pep in her step.

He shook his head and jumped the curb stopping her dead in her tracks. He hopped out the car and went to her snatching the headphones out her ears. "Then you gon' ignore me using the shit I brought you?! Are you fucking serious?! Get in the damn car Honey." he said walking back to the driver side.

"No and fuck you! You want your stupid ass phone back so bad huh?!" she threw the phone through the rolled down passenger window hitting him right in the head. "Have it!"

"Aaliyah.." he chuckled and before Honey knew it, he had her choked up against the car.

"Christian get your hands off that girl!" Ms Ruth, one of the old ladies yelled.

"Fuck you Ruth!" he flipped her off turning back to Honey. "You be really fucking trying me! Getcho dumb ass in the fucking car before I cause a motherfucking scene out here!"

She kneed him in the nuts as hard as she could causing him to let her go. She punched him in the face before kicking him in the side. "Keep your hands to yourself you fucking pussy!" she screamed kicking him again before grabbing her phone again and running off.
•••••
Christian sat in wait, waiting on Honey to get off work. He had a band aid over his right eyebrow since her ring that she was wearing cut him when she punched him.