cs|ten

"What did Chrisitan do now that he was on go?" Smokey asked and Christian shook his head

"I was plotting for a minute. I was silent for most part because I needed to focus. None of this would've happened if that punk ass nigga ain't shoot the house up while Honey was in there. I knew that Linda was talking tough but I didn't know that he was stupid enough to actually pull some shit off like that. He had to die, no questions asked."
•••
"Aiden I'm not going to get addicted to pain killers. Why would I? My fucking thigh just hurt and I wish this shit was over with."

"You trying to take five, that don't sound like that is becoming an addiction to you?" he asked making a face and she made one right back at him.

"You playing around. Has Christian called?" she asked and sighed once Aiden shook his head.

She couldn't for the life of her figure out why he was being that way to her. She knew for a fact that he had talked to Big Mike because Big Mike told them that they had talked and that Christian was okay. She just wanted to talk to him. She didn't understand his problem. She was okay and he was okay too.

"Don't worry. We know that he okay. He talk to Big Mike and Big Mike always let's us know." Aiden rubbed her back to comfort her. This was taking a toll on her and he could see it clear as day.

Honey and Christian could argue all day long and go the longest without talking and she wouldn't feel this way. It's the look that was in his eyes that she couldn't shake. She was just wanted to be near him and let him know that everything was okay.
•••
Meanwhile the look that Honey had mistaken for fear was actually a look of wanting to kill. He had actually zoned out with the look of wanting to kill on his face and that was something that she had never see before.

"You can call that girl, I don't know why you acting like you can't talk to her. You not talking to her is hurting her more than the gunshot." Big Mike ranted to Christian for like the hundredth time.

"You don't understand, it's all my fault that she in this situation. I should have just left her alone when she told me to after she had lost the baby."

Christian slowly and quietly crept into Honey's backyard. He instantly made his way over there when he found out that she had miscarried. It broke his heart because he knew that it was his fault as well.

He threw a couple pebbles at her window since she was on the second floor. He watched his surroundings while he waited for her to open the window. He would've hated to have to beat her daddy's ass in a time like this.

Carlie opened the window and helped pull him in once he had climbed as far as he could. He dusted himself off and closed the window. He pulled the card that he had made her out and sat it on the dresser while Carlie went into the closet to distance herself.